Biotest

Velocity Diet Pack

I am wanting to do the Velocity diet badly and was wondering if i can get all the supplements in a pack somewhere to make it cheaper?

Is there such a thing? Thanks.

Not at this time.

Anytime soon? because i’m looking at 600 dollars to do this diet? am i right?

[quote]LogTrog wrote:
Anytime soon? because i’m looking at 600 dollars to do this diet? am i right?[/quote]

Don’t hold your breath waiting. Just go ahead and pony up the money, or just stick to whole foods for the 28 days, or do a V-Diet Lite version (check out the stickied threads in the V-Diet forum). Some people have done well with non-Biotest supps, so that’s always an option, but then you’re not really doing the V-Diet at that point.

I hope they have a V-Diet by next year.

I am planning on doing the V-Diet next year, spring or summer.

Hmm… i might buy half of everything and use food… idk yet.

[quote]LogTrog wrote:
Hmm… i might buy half of everything and use food… idk yet.[/quote]

I am no expert on the Velocity Diet (I do know the basics!!), nor have I ever tried it. But, I have helped people diet in the past giving them advice and telling them how they need to approach things, and this is exactly the kind of bs that gets me worked up. There is a reason Mr. Shugart has specific guidelines for the Velocity Diet, its not like he pulled this out of his ass.

Obviously, optimal results will follow (if you follow his plan) but, if you half ass this thing the results will suffer. Follow it to the “T” or not at all its that simple.

[quote]MUthrows94 wrote:
LogTrog wrote:
Hmm… i might buy half of everything and use food… idk yet.

I am no expert on the Velocity Diet (I do know the basics!!), nor have I ever tried it. But, I have helped people diet in the past giving them advice and telling them how they need to approach things, and this is exactly the kind of bs that gets me worked up. There is a reason Mr. Shugart has specific guidelines for the Velocity Diet, its not like he pulled this out of his ass. Obviously, optimal results will follow (if you follow his plan) but, if you half ass this thing the results will suffer. Follow it to the “T” or not at all its that simple.[/quote]

Indeed.