Biotest

Velocity Diet... Bring it on!

Hi everyone, time to transform myself I had read about the Velocity Diet before and finally gonna give it a try.

I started yesterday january 05 2009.I’m pretty motivated and I feel mentally prepared for the challenge!

I found my first day an easy one, really liked my last shake of the day with the PB and made it with lots of ice and cinnamon. I had 5 shakes with 2 scoops each, my fish oil and flax seeds, I’m taking them whole not milled they are really cheap this way and I’m already acostumed to drinking them with my shakes this way. I bought a pair of multivitamin bottles too and my green tea for those times feeling hungry at work. I’m gonna try to go without the extra fiber supplements but we’ll see.

weight: 104.7 kilos (231 lbs)
height: 5’ 11"

since I wanna drop more than 35 pounds I’ll be using the 80% formulas:

((10.2 x 231 + 879) x .50) x .80 = 1300 cals
applied macros to average day diet: 1352 cals, fat:52gr, carbs:42gr, prot:193gr

((10.2 x 231 + 879) x .60) x .80 = 1500 cals
applied macros to average day diet: 1543 cals, fat:41gr, carbs:94gr, prot:219gr

I’ll post my pics and the rest of my stats later today.

Bring it on!

Ask Chris
Ask Chris

Hi there, day 3 going on and I should say it’s been an easy ride so far.

I’m having some tech problems to upload my pics but I hope I can solve it today.

I have been looking forward to my last shake of the day since it’s tastier with PB and lots of ice making it a nice smoothie, very helpful for my sweet tooth!

The PB will save you later in the week as you progress…welcome and good luck! I am on day 6

M

Day 3 last shake… first day I kinda felt down at times, I was saving green tea for those moments and today late in the afternoon I drank the first in my 3 days on the V-Diet.

Back home did my 30 min NEPA walk, and my PB shake, tomorrow’s my second workout (I’m gonna train tuesdays, thursdays and the third one either saturday or sunday still haven’t decided because I haven’t checked them out, I usually like training on sunday morning and have a hard time on saturdays.

keep strong \m/ \m/

Pic 1… so embarrasing, having a Phoenix theory moment

Pic 2…

last

Good luck!

Good luck, bro. I started on the same date as you. What are you mixing your PB with and how much? I didn’t realize that was an option. I may have to look in to that.

[quote]AceQHounddog wrote:
Good luck, bro. I started on the same date as you. What are you mixing your PB with and how much? I didn’t realize that was an option. I may have to look in to that.[/quote]

I’m only mixing 1 serving of natural PB (that’s about 180cals, F:16, C:6, P:7) with my last shake but it gives it an improved flavor and thickness.

I’m sure you’re gonna find it great since you have been doing it for 3 days without it!

Workout 2 starting, I’m still sore from w1, seemed so simple!

Keep it up dude…love that PB! I got my natural stuff at the vitamin store and also so it in GNC…it packs more protein than what you can find in the store with less oils, etc…I only take a half serving since I don’t want to increase my calories…check it out…the stuff is GOOD…

BTW< those are some crazy curtains!!!

M

[quote]bmwdemon wrote:

BTW< those are some crazy curtains!!!

M[/quote]

LOL! that was totally my wife’s choice!

Fifth day, gotta say yesterday I felt I was out of energy in the afternoon. I think I’ll take my multivitamin and coffee or green tea at noon to prevent this because makes it a little bit hard at the office.

I’m sore from yesterday’s workout it was a nice hard training day, really liking it since I’m introducing new movements or just ones that I skipped at the past, I was clearly in a comfort zone.

I have to start thinking about my solid meal!

Hey man good luck on your journey! Im on day 7 today and I do my new weigh in etc. tomorrow morning. What are you thinking about for your SHM?

Hey,

Hang in there, the tired feeling will go away, I was exhausted on days 3-5 and on days 6 and 7 I was full of energy. Question though, are you taking the HOT-ROX and milled flax? Just want to check.

Keep at it dude! Good stuff!! :smiley:

Ummmm about the flax seeds… do you think they’re supposed to be milled for better absorption? I noticed if I eat them whole… they just come out whole… like sesame seeds… same shit… (no pun)…

Yes thats a must you need milled flax!

Personally… I found a coffee grinder to work great… fire those bitches in there, and BZZZZZZZZZZZZ… done…

[quote]thaiclinch wrote:
Hey man good luck on your journey! Im on day 7 today and I do my new weigh in etc. tomorrow morning. What are you thinking about for your SHM?[/quote]

I was thinking maybe a lean steak, eye round or something very lean and gonna try some exotic gourmet-like salad. For the salad I’ll mix greens with half avocado, a tangerine, some dried cranberries, a lemon juice and maybe some almonds or nuts.
Using fitday: 467 cals, 25 fat, 27 carbs, 38 protein

I’m having cravings for simple scrambled eggs!