Biotest

Velocity Diet 2.0 Ater Four Years

Hi Everyone.
My name is Martin and I’m 30 years old. This is my second time doing the Velocity Diet. The first time it went great and I’ve lost 20 lbs. This time around I’ll do my best to beat that.
I’ve been working out on and of for about 7 years now. I have a pretty good and healthy eating habits but sometimes I slip and eat a lot of unhealthy foods. I also drink too much alcohol. I’ve decided to do velocity diet because I’m unhappy with my body. Now I want to get really cut. I have a strong character and I know that with right support from you I will succeed . I will start on Monday 2.03.14.

Here are my Measurements:

Height - 6’1"
Weight - 201bs
BF: 17.5%
Neck - 16.5
Shoulders - Dunno"
Chest - 41"
Waist - at Navel - 38"
Waist - at largest - 37"
Hips - at largest - 39
Upper Arm - L - 15
Upper Arm - R - 14.5
Upper Leg - L - 26
Upper Leg - R - 25
Lower Leg - L - 16
Lower Leg - R - 16
Ankle - L - 10
Ankle - R - 10

M-Audio's 3rd V-Diet Log :)

Day 1:

So I’ve started the program after a long goodnight sleep. I woke up a little bit later than I planned but I managed to perform my workout without any problems. Here is the user log from the gym:

Front Squat @120lbs
6/6/3/2/1
Lat Pulldown @110lbs
6/5/5/4
Dumbell Bench Press @ 2x 58lbs
6/6/6/2
Ab-Wheel Rollout, I didn’t do it because I don’t have an ab-wheel,
But instead i did 4 sets( total 100 Reps) of Ab crunches.

At this moment I’m halfway through Day 1.

Keep your fingers crossed :).

Looking good!

Hello Guys,
time to update my log. It has been a really busy and crazy week. Not all the things worked out perfectly at work or in my private life, but I’m really happy to say that my Diet was almost perfect. I was really good this week, and I’m looking forward for the Week 2.
Without further adiu, here is my log:

Day 2:
Nutrition: I drank all the shakes and took all the supplements. I didn’t really have any cravings.

Exercise: It was my non-workout day. But I had some free time so I’ve decided to go to the gym before work, and I did some ab work.

Day 3:

Nutrition: It’s been a hard day and I did have some cravings, but with perfectly timed shakes I managed to survive :).

Exercise:
Reverse Lunge @ 60lbs
8/7/7/6/6/6
Bent-Over Row - barbell @ 80lbs
8/8/8/7/6/3
Push Press - barbell @ 80lbs
8/8/8/8/8
Reverse Crunch @ BW
8/8/8/8/8

Day4:

Nutrition: I drank all the shakes and took all the supplements. I didn’t really have any cravings.

Exercise: None

Day5:

Exercise:

Deadlift @ 120lbs
8/8/8/7/6/3
Decline Babell Bench Press - neutral grip @ 120lbs
8/8/8/8/8
Lat Pulldown - neutral grip @ 120lbs
8/8/8/8/8
Hand Walkout @ BW
8/8/8/8/8

Day 6:
Nutrution: I drank all the shakes and took all the supplements. I didn’t really have any cravings.

Exercise: None

Day 7:

Exercise:

V-Burn Challenge: Time @ 37:24 :-).

Keep up the good work!

Day 8 and Day 9 went by, Day 8 was ok, but today I started to have huge cravings and wanted to eat so badly. I still kind of do, so I’m going to sleep early.

I also forgot to show of my cooking skills, and show you all what I had for my fist HSM. Taaa daaa, here it is a nice and juicy stake medium rare served with boiled potatoes, steamed beets and a touch of pickled red bell peppers. Don’t worry I didn’t drink wine :P. It was a club soda with raspberry syrup. Enjoy guys!!!

Back to log after a long break.

Few things about diet.

I’m on Day 23 V-Diet. I was busy so I didn’t post it all the time. But overall I’m doing ok. I had few slip ups during last few weekends where I visited my family and my GF. My loss wont be as good as the first time but I won’t give up and keep moving forward.