Biotest

Vdiet Second Round

So this will be my second time through the velocity diet. The first time through was about 2 1/2 years ago. I lost around 15lb and made it 3 weeks before I ended up relocating for work.

Since that time, I’ve moved the family twice, tore my ACL and Meniscus in a taekwondo tournament and had a knee reconstruction with a hamstring graft. I was down for almost a year and put about 20 lb back on. I’m still not at full mobility, and really feel the weight needs to come off in order to get back to 100 percent. I’ll post my weight daily and my measurements weekly. I did take a picture, so I’ll post it side by side once things get moving. I’m following the workout and eating plan. Twice a week I’ll do a TKD class instead of NEPA.

47 waist on belly button
46 two inches above waist
45 1/2 two inches below waist
22 1/2 right leg
15 1/4 right arm

Day 0 252.7

Completed workout and NEPA as prescribed with the only change being situps for ab wheel (I don’t have one). Pullups were band assisted. Will have to tweak the weights slightly for the bench and squat. Tired and a bit hungry. Will hit the bed early tonight.

Day 0 252.7
Day 1 250.5

Like yesterday, NEPA was a 2 mile walk in 30 min. Perfect weather for it. Things are going fine, just plugging along. HSM every day is so much easier than once a week.

Day 0 252.7
Day 1 250.5
Day 2 250.8

Needed a bit more rest on the workout today. Will have to drop weights a bit on the rows. NEPA 2 mile walk. Energy levels are down a bit, but overall things are going fine.

Day 0 252.7
Day 1 250.5
Day 2 250.8
Day 3 248.9

Logging this a bit early today, since it’s going to be a busy night with a retirement party for my current boss and another good friend who is a coworker. It’s at a steakhouse, so with the current plan (vs the old) it’s pretty easy to stick with. I’ll just make sure my portions are in line. Sore today, from last nights workout. NEPA will be a 2 mile walk at lunch.

Day 0 252.7
Day 1 250.5
Day 2 250.8
Day 3 248.9
Day 4 249.3

Yesterday was a busy day. NEPA 2 mile walk, Yoga (really seems to help mobility with my knee injury), and TKD class in the evening. Right on with the shakes and eating schedule. I still have to lift tonight but weigh in this morning was down a bit more. All is going good and the evening meal on this plan makes it so much easier than the old one.

Day 0 252.7
Day 1 250.5
Day 2 250.8
Day 3 248.9
Day 4 249.3
Day 5 249.5
Day 6 248.4