Biotest

V-Pulse Question

I did the fast today, and came across this in my reading…

[You’ll also want to use extra ANACONDA, MAG-10, and
Workout Fuel each time you train.]

“Extra”

Could you tell me what that means, more precisely?

Tomorrow’s W of Transition Week 2… should I be eating more, the same, or less tomorrow?

Should I use “extra” Surge peri-workout and would that be before/during/after?

I have about 800ml of Mag10 mix left somehow (didn’t workout today, just NEPA), so should I just have it during my morning NEPA a la Lowery?

[quote]reactiontm wrote:
I did the fast today, and came across this in my reading…

[You’ll also want to use extra ANACONDA, MAG-10, and
Workout Fuel each time you train.]

“Extra”

Could you tell me what that means, more precisely?

Tomorrow’s W of Transition Week 2… should I be eating more, the same, or less tomorrow?

Should I use “extra” Surge peri-workout and would that be before/during/after?

I have about 800ml of Mag10 mix left somehow (didn’t workout today, just NEPA), so should I just have it during my morning NEPA a la Lowery? [/quote]

I take it you’re combing the V-Diet and the Pulse Fast? Keep in mind that there aren’t really any “rules” yet; it’s all a big experiment.

I don’t know where you read the “extra” thing. Wasn’t me, I don’t think. But when you do the Pulse Fast you use Anaconda during training if it’s a lifting day.

The idea of the Pulse Fast is to take advantage of the rebound effect with hard training and good peri-workout nutrition the next day, but you’re not doing a straight Pulse Fast; you’re mixing it with another program. So, it’s a guess. I did not add anything “extra” when I blended these two plans.

The MAG-10 is fine with NEPA.

Yes, combining V and Pulse Fast.

Lost 2 pounds in the last 24 hours (during Pulse Fast), not sure where.

What do you think about having my last 400mL of Mag-10 pre/during workout, and then Surge after?

I think I’ll do one more fast before the week’s through so I can drop my goal of 20 total.

[quote]reactiontm wrote:

What do you think about having my last 400mL of Mag-10 pre/during workout, and then Surge after?

[/quote]

That’s fine.

MAG-10 is so versatile it can be used just about any time for any goal.