Biotest

V-Dieting Through The Holidays

I am down to my last 10 days of phase one of the V-Diet. 5"9’. I started at 153lbs. And now I’m at 140.6lbs. I feel really good, and I can definitely see my body changing. For once in my life, I actually have the beginnings of a 6-pack.

As a woman, I have struggled with cellulite through the years, and boy have I seen a huge decrease! I know I lost fat, and the best part is that I am replacing it with muscle. I’m starting to love the way I look and feel.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to tell you that I have been fearing this day in particular since I’ve started the V-Diet. It’s Halloween! Which means SO. MUCH. CANDY.
I’ve really surprised myself at how well I’ve kept my self control. No cheating, just strict to the diet. Whenever I have an urge, I just picture my future results, and I get through it.

I’m hear just to ask if anyone else will be doing the diet through the holidays. I know I’ll be on phase 2 for Thanksgiving. So what are y’alls techniques for keeping self control?

Have a good day everyone!
And Happy Halloween!

-JoJo

JoJo,

I just started today the V-Diet…so I will be feeling your pain (or success however you choose to view it) through the holidays… I will be following your thread to see what other recommend. :slight_smile:

Jordan

Awesome! I’m glad you decided not to wait out the holidays. I know of a few people who have said that they’re going to do the V-Diet, but are going to wait until January when the holidays are over with. I don’t see why they’d wanna gain all that weight/lose all that muscle just to lose it/get it back. haha. Good luck dieting! And if you have any questions, ask me! :slight_smile:

Have a good one!
~JoJo

Thank you, I will. :slight_smile:

SaraJoJo,

Good Progress! You have lost a lot of weight. This is my 2nd V-Diet. I am not posting this time because I know what this diet did for me last time, so there won’t be too many surprises this time around. If you want to see my pics from last time they are under the blog Overcome77. I haven’t seen many females on here. Good to see you are doing great on this diet. It is totally worth it. I am doing it again because I want to lose some unneeded fat that I got back after the last V-diet. That was due to the last few months of not eating as clean as I should be, and because of the job that I had. This is the easiest way that I have found to get the fat off quick.

Take care!

Heather