Biotest

V-Diet Workout Question

I am on a hypertrophy program and need to eat 1 hour before every workout or I bonk. I am a really scared of low energy or crashing out. Has this been an issue for anyone? Also I was planning on following the advanced excersise program listed with my trainer.

Just time one of your V-Diet shakes for an hour before training. Also, sip your Surge Recovery during the workout instead of waiting until the end to down in.

Thank you for the fast response. I will try this out.

Chris,

I see creatine is on the list supps compatible with the V-Diet and there appears to be none in any of the products I purchased so I am taking AMP189 still. But do you have any thoughts on C4 Extreme? After trying many pre workout products this has been my favorite for a very long time. Just wanted to make sure it was compatible with the science of the diet.

Creatine is not necessary for the V-Diet, but can be added if it’s pure, plain creatine.

The other supp you mentioned contains a lot of worthless ingredients you’re paying a lot for. You can get the same results with 25 cents worth of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/creatine"target=“new”>Creatine Monohydrate and caffeine.