Biotest

V-Diet Workout Plan for Women?

I am on day 7 and i am feeling a little discouraged that i havent seen any results in my weigh in or in inches. My male friend is on day 4 and he has already lost 6 LBS. My problem area is more of my thighs , is there a female workoutplan separate from the one on the website? or females should also use the same one?

Same plan.

Tell me more about what you’ve been doing. I bet we can figure out what’s going wrong.

Day 1- Followed diet plan no workout or walking
Day 2- 1hour of strength training yoga and abs ( Made the mistake of having the Surge)
Day3- 1 hour on tredmill on 3.2. 4 sets of 15 reps squats lunges abs arms . Followed by a walk outside for 1 hour( did not take Surge)
Day4- 30 minutes walking on the tredmill on 3.0 and 3.0 incline with 4 sets of 15 reps of back,pushups, glutes ,sides ( did not take Surge)
Day5- 1 hour of walking 3 SHAKES during the day with a solid meal of grilled chicken salad 1 piece of pita, 1 strawberry
Day6- Had food poising ( go figure) had 3 shakes through out the day and had to have 1 piece of plain toast to take medication with , was told i couldnt take on an empty stomach. Felt guilty while eating it .

Day 7- Today, printed out the V-Diet workout and going to the gym now ( should i take the surge after?)

Questions -

1.I have to admit that when i make my shakes i am confused about the proper scoop amount. 3/4th the way up On the scoop there is a line , is that to show the serving of 1 scoop ? or is 1 scoop to the top?

2.I really dont know what constitutes as a sufficient workout that you should take the Surge after

Thank you so much , i just want to do this right and see results

Yes, please follow the V-Diet workouts provided for you. You take Surge after each weight training session, which is 3 times per week.

Please read the plan fully, following all the tabs. You seem to be missing a few things and we want you to get the best results.

A scoop is filled to the top, but not heaping.

I read the tabs and i thought i was doing everything right. Can you please tell me the few things i am missing, thats preventing me from getting the desired results .

Thank You

Well, I’m guessing since you seemed confused about how to train when a training plan is provided for you. And you didn’t know when to take Surge it seemed, yet that info is in there. That usually means that something else is missing too, or being done incorrectly. You’re also eating bread, which is a no-no. (I understand the meds part though.)

I could be wrong, but since your results aren’t what you want them to be I’m thinking you could be missing something. I’ve seen it all: using the wrong protein, mixing shakes with milk, not counting alcohol, etc…

Hi Chris,

Im currently on day 11 and I havent lost any weight and my body hasnt changed much, I know it wont happen overnight . I am following the plans and workouts. On Average when do women start seeing changes in their body ?

Much depends on how much you have to lose. Please give me some more info. Very detailed info so I can help you out.

This is my workout log day 7-11

Day7- did 1 hour of walking on 3.3 with a 3.5 incline , and day1 vdiet workout ( had surge shake after) also drinking 60oz of extra water a day

Day 8- 45 minutes of walking outside with a 1 hour abs toning video 72 oz of extra water

day9- No walking, with 15 reps 4 sets of each -tricep dips, overhead tricep dumb bell extensions , tricep extensions and 15 reps of 4 sets of each ,Scissor Kicks for Inner Thigh ,Leg Lifts With Weights for Inner Thigh, open leg presses . (Took Surge after)drank extra 40 oz of water

day10- 1 hour on tredmill 3.5 on an incline. 15 minute abs/workout and 4 sets of 15 reps of back extension with 40 oz extra of water

day11- 1 Hour walking outside , solid meal of grilled chicken salad and 2oz of meat 1/8th of a sweet potato and 10 blueberries , going to the gym to do walk for 30minutes and do abs and biceps

I havent cheated with the food( just that 1 piece of toast) and i’ve been active 9 out of the 11 days. I’m following the shakes having one every 2.5- 3 hours. I am guilty of going on the scale once a day, but the weight fluctuates now between 145-150.

I started out 145. I am 5’5 , 24 years old. I am very narrow but I have all fat with no muscle definition.
My Measurements stay the same as of day 1
Waist- 28"
chest-39"
around belly button( love handle area) 35"
around butt-39"
thighs 23.5"
knee-16"
calf -14"
ankles-9"
arms -11.5
wrist- 6"

I am following the shakes with the fiber and 5 Flameout :

breakfast- 2scoops of protienm 2 scoops Superfood, 1 scoop leucine, flaxseeds ,160zwater
lunch- 1 scoop protien, lecine, 80z water
mid afternoon- 2 scoops protein, 160z water
dinner- 1 scoop proien, 2 scoops Superfood, 1 scoop leucine, 8oz water
bedtime- 2 scooops proteom, 1 scoop leucine, 210 calories natural almond butter, 16oz water

Thank you for taking out the time to try and help me.

Well, that’s still not the V-Diet workout plan, but I’d expect fat loss anyway if you’re following the rest correctly.

How many Flameout do you take per day? I was confused by your log.

How many surge drinks do you have per week?

sorry if I wasnt clear… This week I’ve had 2 Surge drinks on monday(DAY 7 with V-Diet workout) and wednesday(DAY 9 with leg and arm strength training )I take 1 Flameout with every shake ( 5 a day) .

Is there any modification i can do with the intake of calories or cardio or anything to help me lose weight ?

Somethings not working for me like it should be. I am trying to follow the vdiet workout plan and also work on the area’s i need help with the most ( thighs).

Today I will be doing strength training doing 4 sets of each workout 15 reps using 5 lbs weights :
Squat and shoulder press, sprinter pull combo, crossover lunges, inch work, standing lift ,side plank, bicep curls and tricep kickbacks .

I plan on taking the surge after . Do you agree?

It’s hard to say. Surge isn’t warranted without a tough, tough weight training session. I just don’t know if you’re training hard (especially with 5 pound dumbbells.) Now, maybe you are; I just don’t have a way of knowing.

All we can do is provide you with a workout plan that’s optimal for the V-Diet. If you choose not to do that plan, then there’s not much else we can do on that front.

If you truly feel you’re getting too many calories, cut 1 scoop of protein powder from the plan. That will drop cals a little but so much to risk going too low.

Also, cut your Surge serving in half.

We’ll see how it goes from there.

I’m going to try and cut 1 scoop from 1 of my meals and cut the Surge in half, Im going to try tonight and do it with 10-12 lbs weights . Im going to push even harder this week and try to lose Something! thanks for taking the time out to help me.

I can’t wrap my head around this thread. You are complaining that the V-diet and training program are not working for you…yet…you are NOT DOING THE V-DIET AND THE TRAINING PROGRAM! Just do EXACTLY what it says…no more, no less. It looks like you are following a Jillian Michaels workouts designed to keep you fat and make you think you can “tone” your body with light weights and high reps.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
I can’t wrap my head around this thread. You are complaining that the V-diet and training program are not working for you…yet…you are NOT DOING THE V-DIET AND THE TRAINING PROGRAM! Just do EXACTLY what it says…no more, no less. It looks like you are following a Jillian Michaels workouts designed to keep you fat and make you think you can “tone” your body with light weights and high reps.
[/quote]

It seems like there may be a language barrier here. I don’t think the OP really understands. At least I hope that is what it is, otherwise… flame on!