Biotest

'V-Diet' without HOT-ROX?

Ok, so I know if there are any major changes it’s no longer the real V-Diet and what not. But I was wondering if one can embark on a Velocity-ish Diet with something less potent than HRX, as I assume I’d be really sensitive to it.

Can this work with taking one half of a Spike Shooter and/or caffeine-free Spike tabs with Carbolin 19-19? Perhaps half a serving of Spike Double Shot instead of the HRX?

Thanks

I think your best bet with no HRX would be full dosing Carbolin 19-19. That said, wait for Chris to chime in.

Also, dont expect the same rapid fat loss… Sorry.

Yeah, I donno… maybe I can do the HOT-ROX… I just don’t want any heart problems or jitters, and I think yohimbine HCl gives me hypoglycemia.

Well, it’s happened a couple times with a whole can of Spike Shooter anyway. So, I factor in the low calories and low carbohydrates and it makes me nervous… Perhaps I’m “not a candidate for the V-Diet” as they say.

Then again… If I can handle half a Shooter I don’t see why it can’t make a suitable replacement, especially if paired with Carbolin 19-19, even if it’s probably not as potent as HRX.

[quote]thirdgemini wrote:
Yeah, I donno… maybe I can do the HOT-ROX… I just don’t want any heart problems or jitters, and I think yohimbine HCl gives me hypoglycemia.

Well, it’s happened a couple times with a whole can of Spike Shooter anyway. So, I factor in the low calories and low carbohydrates and it makes me nervous… Perhaps I’m “not a candidate for the V-Diet” as they say.

Then again… If I can handle half a Shooter I don’t see why it can’t make a suitable replacement, especially if paired with Carbolin 19-19, even if it’s probably not as potent as HRX.[/quote]

If you can haldle half a shooter, I would be surprised if you couldnt handle one pill, taken twice a day isntead of two pills twice a day. Thats just me, though.

If you can handle that, try one HRX/one Carbolin 19 in the morning and same thing 6 hours later. I take two HRX in the morning, but only one HRX taken with one Carbolin 19 in the afternoon. I’m fairly sensitive to stims, so two in the afternoon keeps me up late.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
If you can haldle half a shooter, I would be surprised if you couldnt handle one pill, taken twice a day isntead of two pills twice a day. Thats just me, though.
[/quote]

Ah okay then.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Also, dont expect the same rapid fat loss… Sorry.[/quote]

I have to jump in and disagree with this. No, you may not get 100% of the results you would otherwise, but I’m guessing you would probably get 90% or more. People have quite successfully completed the V-Diet with full, half and no-doses of HRX due to varying degrees of sensitivity.

Obviously, I would try to use it if you can, but it’s not like the diet is worthless if you don’t or you won’t shed fat fast.

[quote]kakattack wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Also, dont expect the same rapid fat loss… Sorry.

I have to jump in and disagree with this. No, you may not get 100% of the results you would otherwise, but I’m guessing you would probably get 90% or more. People have quite successfully completed the V-Diet with full, half and no-doses of HRX due to varying degrees of sensitivity.

Obviously, I would try to use it if you can, but it’s not like the diet is worthless if you don’t or you won’t shed fat fast.

[/quote]

I said the same rapid fat loss. No doubt fat will be ripped off of his body from the diet alone. I just think HRX is extremely effective, and most definitly burns fat. Take that away, and he’s not going to get the SAME results. I never said to expect bad results.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
kakattack wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I said the same rapid fat loss. No doubt fat will be ripped off of his body from the diet alone. I just think HRX is extremely effective, and most definitly burns fat. Take that away, and he’s not going to get the SAME results. I never said to expect bad results.[/quote]

Sorry, from the way you phrased it (really just the “sorry” at the end there) it read to me, more or less, as “don’t expect to lose fat fast without it.”

I just didn’t want the OP to feel at all like the V-Diet is worthless w/o HRX. Sounds like we’re all really on the same page though, so nevermind.

Thanks, just wanted to see if it was possible without the HRX. I’ll probably give it a try in the near future… I can do the 28 days. Isn’t there going to be a V-Diet book that gets more in depth though?