Biotest

V-Diet with Surge Workout Fuel?

Hi Chris,
I originally found you looking for an answer to not losing muscle while power fasting. (Lost 38 pounds in last 4-5 weeks, but last 5 was chest and arms) I was planning on following your advice from the article on “The Simple Diet for Athletes” so had ordered Surge Workout Fuel and MAG-10 to support that.

Then I found the V-diet which fits perfect with my goals. along with my current diet, I.E. add Protein back in along with weight lifting to maintain or increase muscle mass.
I don’t mind ordering the Metabolic Drive Protein, I just don’t want to postpone start date past this Monday.

I see that it is additional calories, but I will probably make up for that in the real meal, as I will not be putting any starches back in until I hit my weight goal.

Thank you for the information you share, I find your writing Real, Informative, Easy to Digest despite nailing the real science behind what you are teaching.

Thanks!

Yes, Surge Workout Fuel can be used with the V-Diet. It replaces Plazma. You could also use about one-third less than the serving on the label to better match up the calories if needed.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Thanks!

Yes, Surge Workout Fuel can be used with the V-Diet. It replaces Plazma. You could also use about one-third less that the serving on the label to better match up the calories if needed.
[/quote]

Thank you )

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.