Iâ??m 53, 165 lbs; over the past 2 years of exercising religiously and following a low carb/very limited sugar diet, Iâ??ve significantly reduced my BF and greatly improved strength. Iâ??d like to complete 2 cycles of a 2 week V-Diet with two MAG-10 Pulse Fast days with a Week of HSM and shakes in between to lean out and complete my â??transition.â??
I currently supplement with 2 Flameout and FA3 (twice/day), Superfood (2 scoops), Vit D3 (2000 I.U.), ZMA (3/day) and whole psyllium husk (2 TSP). Iâ??m intolerant to flax â?? prior posts recommend FA3 as an alternative.
- How many FA3 should I take in addition to the 5 Flameout?
- Any issue with taking the Vit D and ZMA on pulse fast days?
- If I order the V-Diet and pulse fast packages is there enough to complete the cycle? Itâ??s not clear if Iâ??d need to order a second MAG-10.
- Would I be correct to assume that given my already low carb diet I wonâ??t see much/rapid weight loss, but should see weekly changes in front/back/side photoâ??s and tape measurements?
- Reading though the posts itâ??s pretty clear that I shouldnâ??t plan on using my 5-3-1 program during the V-Diet phases; Iâ??ll use the V-Diet workouts. Do you recommend continuing the V-Diet workout during the week of HSM?
Thanks in advance.