Biotest

V-Diet with Division 1 Football?

hi im a D1 football player looking to loose some body fat and concidering doing the V-Diet. i was wondering if i will expireience any energy loss while on it? also i was wondering if i can do the V-Diet while on test prop and whinny?

The V-Diet, or any fat-loss diet, is best for off-season athletes.

could i do something simialar to the V-Diet and mix in maybe a solid meal a day for more energy, in the summer i will be doing conditioning 3 times a week, would you reccommend some type of alternative for more energy but still allowing me to do the V-Diet

You could experiment with something like Surge Workout Fuel during conditioning. But for best results, dedicate 28 days to the strict V-Diet plan and follow the plan as closely as possible, including workouts.

[quote]t11smith wrote:
…also i was wondering if i can do the V-Diet while on test prop and whinny? [/quote]

Well disregarding the fact that you are a D1 football player breaking the rules by taking steroids, why do you want to cut weight on a cycle? Would seem to me that your goal is to gain mass, which would seem to me, be hampered while on the V-Diet.
I would suggest you post this question in the PHARMA section to see if any of those guys have experience with this.