Biotest

V-Diet with ANACONDA Protocol?

Quick quest. What do you guys think of doing the V-Diet but instead of using the Surge Workout Fuel use the ANACONDA protocol. The carbs are about the same but less protein but I figured I can add another one scoop shake. Thanks.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Quick quest. What do you guys think of doing the V-Diet but instead of using the Surge Workout Fuel use the ANACONDA protocol. The carbs are about the same but less protein but I figured I can add another one scoop shake. Thanks. [/quote]

If you’re not doing the V-diet to break bad habits and get healthy,but more to just quickly lose some weight after a bulk to get ready for summer, then go ahead.

I’m a big fan of doing the v-diet as intended once, and then playing around with it. Or at the least, experimenting on your own but know that results could possibly vary.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Quick quest. What do you guys think of doing the V-Diet but instead of using the Surge Workout Fuel use the ANACONDA protocol. The carbs are about the same but less protein but I figured I can add another one scoop shake. Thanks. [/quote]

If you’re not doing the V-diet to break bad habits and get healthy,but more to just quickly lose some weight after a bulk to get ready for summer, then go ahead.

I’m a big fan of doing the v-diet as intended once, and then playing around with it. Or at the least, experimenting on your own but know that results could possibly vary.[/quote]

I’m doing an experiment with SWF instead of recovery, High frequency strength worth ( 3 big lifts every day ), a minimum dose of Indigo-3G and Brain candy, with pulse fasts over a 2 week period. Never hurts to try, unless you really need the lose some fat and break bad habits, then you should do the V-diet as written.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

The V-Diet does not use Surge Workout Fuel. I use Surge Recovery.

Otherwise, I think this is a fine change. Remember, you will be getting creatine though, so pay less attention to the scale.

Chris,
Any advice on how to train for the Warrior Dash?

Thanks I really appreciate it. I do want to shed some body fat for the summer but I do not have bad habits as my diet is very clean now. I would be doing more for simplicity sake and how quick the results have been. Plus, I already have a good bit of the anaconda protocol so I thought I’d try this method. I’ll post my results etc. thanks again.

[quote]jnuzzi wrote:
Chris,
Any advice on how to train for the Warrior Dash?[/quote]

It’s a pretty short run, so I don’t think it needs a lot of prep. Maybe get used to running a 5K distance, around 3 miles. Then work on pull ups and things like burpees, since they may be a lot of up/down movements. I’d also eat a FINiBAR 45 minutes or so before the race.