Biotest

V-Diet While Backpacking?

I am soon to go on a 2-week camping trip, and it occurred to me that it might be the perfect setting to begin the V-Diet. No option to run to a grocery store, and no need to worry about what I can make from nonperishable items. Has anyone done this? Can I do the V-Diet when pretty much all I’m doing is steady-state cardio (read: hiking, mountain climbing)? I could bring some resistance bands or something too, but of course it’s no match for a squat cage.

How many miles a day will you be hiking, elevation changes, etc. Or is it a hike out, set camp and stay there for 2 weeks kinda deal? The one problem I see is the sheer size of two weeks worth of Metabolic Drive and the ancillary supplements.

Backpacking and dieting, of any sort, do not mix. You need food, real food and lots of it for that kind of activity.

Debra is so hot

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Debra is so hot[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[quote]floridagirl wrote:
I am soon to go on a 2-week camping trip, and it occurred to me that it might be the perfect setting to begin the V-Diet. No option to run to a grocery store, and no need to worry about what I can make from nonperishable items. Has anyone done this? Can I do the V-Diet when pretty much all I’m doing is steady-state cardio (read: hiking, mountain climbing)? I could bring some resistance bands or something too, but of course it’s no match for a squat cage.[/quote]

No gym = not the best time to do the V-Diet.

Save the V for another time when you can commit to the full plan 100%.

Yes, Debra is hot. Wow.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
Debra is so hot[/quote]

I was just thinking the same thing.

Hey Chris/anyone else,

Sorry to bring up and old thread, but if a person is cutting for a contest and is 2 weeks out and is planning on doing a 2 day trip to burn some extra cals this weekend, what would you suggest the diet look like? How about a couple FINiBARs per day for intense portions of the hike, nuts, jerkey and ANACONDA/MAG-10 shakes for the rest? Thanks.

BT

Omg deb is hot

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
Hey Chris/anyone else,

Sorry to bring up and old thread, but if a person is cutting for a contest and is 2 weeks out and is planning on doing a 2 day trip to burn some extra cals this weekend, what would you suggest the diet look like? How about a couple FINiBARs per day for intense portions of the hike, nuts, jerkey and ANACONDA/MAG-10 shakes for the rest? Thanks.

BT[/quote]

That would work!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.