Biotest

V-Diet: Weight Limits Help

Chris,

I would really like to begin, and have success on the V-Diet. The issue that I have is that I am a “weight outlier” and the diet won’t give me a program for my current weight.

Let me explain, I am a large individual. I am 6’5"-6’6" and when I am in near-peak physical condition - I weigh in the 245-260 pounds range. Since I quit athletics (and succumbed to a knee injury) I let myself go and have skyrocketed into the 300lb range.

Even at this weight, I am not morbidly obese and have a low 20’s in bodyfat concentration based on a recent caliper.

My fear is that I will lose muscle mass if I fib and say I weigh 265 or that I’ll mess the whole diet up if I try to formulate my own number.

Please provide guidance.

Regards,

Gordon.

Followed to the “T” you’ll actually gain some lean muscle. At worst, you’ll maintain it while dropping body fat rapidly.

Perfect.

So, in my own words to ensure understanding, just do the 265lb version and I’ll be golden?

Getting my measurements tonight.

I think you’ll come through like a champ. I left a little wiggle room in the program too, so if you feel you need to, you can add (or delete) one scoop of Metabolic Drive from the protocol.

I’d do one week “as is” then adjust after that, if needed.

Done.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

I don’t think I will need to add any powder to any of the shakes.

I can barely drink all 5 shakes in a day. So much food … so full.

Someone could plop my favorite meal in front of me 3 hours after a hearty shake and I’d give them the “crazy eyes”.