Biotest

V-Diet w/ Apple Cider Vinegar & Glycine

Throughout this site, some believe Apple Cider Vinegar can control insulin while L-Glycine can control cortisol.

Would this be beneficial for the V-Diet?

4g L-Glycine added to every shake. 20g L-Glycine post-workout with Surge.

1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with water before bed.

There’s really no need to add these, though you can play with them after the V-Diet if you want to test them out.

I’d add L-Leucine to the V-Diet shakes over anything else .

I realize theres no such thing as spot reduction, but with the amount of body fat right below my belly button and love handles, compared to pinching the rest of my body, leads me to believe I have elevated cortisol.

Should I just let the V-Diet run the course, or do you have any tips? I have some extra l-glycine around that Ive been throwing in just for the hell of it.

[quote]Nole wrote:
I realize theres no such thing as spot reduction, but with the amount of body fat right below my belly button and love handles, compared to pinching the rest of my body, leads me to believe I have elevated cortisol.

Should I just let the V-Diet run the course, or do you have any tips? I have some extra l-glycine around that Ive been throwing in just for the hell of it.[/quote]

Well, toss it in if you want, but then of course you won’t know if it’s the diet itself or the additional supplement that worked for your problem. But I doubt it’ll hurt anything regardless.