Biotest

V-Diet Transition Week Dilemma - Travel

Weekly of May 12th, is my 1st week of transition off the V-Diet. I have a 1 day business trip that starts off a 6am and doesnt end until 8pm.

I’ll be in meetings all day, that will interefere with the shake schedule. I was wondering if it’s ok to take a few Biotest bars with me?

Unfortunately, I can’t bring a shaker since I won’t have access or time to make any. I think we have a 1hr lunch around 12pm. Other than that, no breaks.

Most may say it wont make a difference, but I just want to rest assured with my idea.

Chris, what’s your take on my situation?

Thanks

I think you can pull off having a few shakes (I’ve learned to be a sneaky bastard with my shakes) but bars will be fine in a pinch. A bag of mixed nuts and some beef jerky is handy too at times like that.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I think you can pull off having a few shakes (I’ve learned to be a sneaky bastard with my shakes) but bars will be fine in a pinch. A bag of mixed nuts and some beef jerky is handy too at times like that.
[/quote]

Cool. Thanks Chris. The thing I was thinking I can do is have a shake at 5am, then hit the airport for my 6am flight, and then upon arrival make a shake at 8am, and then a couple a bars throughout the day.

Thanks for the prompt feedback!