Biotest

V-Diet, to IG3 Transition

Fella’s

I wanted to get some input from you guys.

I’m just moving into the last 2 weeks of my V-Diet and am planning on starting the IG3 fat loss hypertrophy program by CT. Along with this i was going to add in the Plazma/MAG-10/IG3 package.

My workout days would look as follows:

8am - 3 scoops of MD/2 Flameout
930am - 1 serving Plazma/6 IG3/Finibar
10-1030am - workout/1-2 Plazma/Finibar {after workout}
12-1230pm -MAG-10
3pm - MAG-10
6pm - Dinner {protein/carbs/veg} will try to get 800-1000 cals here

On non workout days im dropping the Plazma and adding a MAG-10. Also IG3 before dinner.

I’m currently taking Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male. I assume i should drop the Carbolin 19 while on IG3?

My goal is continued fat loss and keeping/increasing what little strengh i have. Im not too fussed about scale weight but for the sake of having firm goals/numbers i would like to get to 200lbs by the years end {currently 222lbs}. Long term a lean 180-185 would be nice.

Above all my main priory is constancy. Getting as much right as i can every week. If i can do that everything else should fall in to place.

How does the above daliy layout look and am i missing anything?

All advice/criticism is welcome.

Thanks

An <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G protocol is perfect for someone coming off the V-Diet. We’ve seen a lot of success with that. So good choice there.

A few issue with ideal timing:

1. Your pre-workout is a little too packed up and cramped. Indigo-3G should be taken 30 minutes before your pre-load dose of Plazma. This dose of Plazma should not be used with a Finibar.

2. Finibar should be eaten about 45 minutes or so before training.

3. Ideally, your first pulse of Mag-10 should be after training, about 45 mins to an hour later.

4. Your 8AM breakfast is still going to be digesting when you take your pre-load serving of Plazma. This is what I mean by “too stacked up.”

5. It’s okay to use Indigo-3G and Carbolin 19 together.

Now, this isn’t saying your plan won’t work, but it will work better if you dial it in. Right now you’re clobbering your stomach with multiple things used very close together and your timing often goes against label recs.

My training schedule looks somewhat like yours (mid-morning training). So what I often do is take Indigo-3G before breakfast (the effects last over 6 hours so it’s still “in you” for training). That breakfast is a Finibar or two. That way I get my Finibar timing right and it’s all digested by the time I pre-load with Plazma. The other option is of course waking up earlier so you can better space your supplements.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
An <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G protocol is perfect for someone coming off the V-Diet. We’ve seen a lot of success with that. So good choice there.

A few issue with ideal timing:

1. Your pre-workout is a little too packed up and cramped. Indigo-3G should be taken 30 minutes before your pre-load dose of Plazma. This dose of Plazma should not be used with a Finibar.

2. Finibar should be eaten about 45 minutes or so before training.

3. Ideally, your first pulse of MAG-10 should be after training, about 45 mins to an hour later.

4. Your 8AM breakfast is still going to be digesting when you take your pre-load serving of Plazma. This is what I mean by “too stacked up.”

5. It’s okay to use Indigo-3G and Carbolin 19 together.

Now, this isn’t saying your plan won’t work, but it will work better if you dial it in. Right now you’re clobbering your stomach with multiple things used very close together and your timing often goes against label recs.

My training schedule looks somewhat like yours (mid-morning training). So what I often do is take Indigo-3G before breakfast (the effects last over 6 hours so it’s still “in you” for training). That breakfast is a Finibar or two. That way I get my Finibar timing right and it’s all digested by the time I pre-load with Plazma. The other option is of course waking up earlier so you better space your supplements.

[/quote]

Chris, sounds good. I’ll change things up as suggested. Thanks