Biotest

V-Diet, Take Two

Sup everybody, I’ve been a lurker for too long. Did the V-Diet back when Gus was still in his clinic and went from 210ish to about 185… kept everything off, started triathlon training, lost down to about 175. Anyways, started modeling a bit, had a shoot a few days ago and they came back I felt terrible… just wasn’t nearly as defined as I was thinking I was. So, another shoot in march, I decided to be “shredded” for it, and I figure losing a little bit of my bodyfat won’t hurt my run/bike/swim times.

Anyways, day 1 is down and out. 135 more shakes to go. (Not that I’m counting or anything…haha)

Anyways, thanks Chris for creating this diet. Good luck everyone else who’s going through it.

And pics…

back

oh yeah crap I forgot the measurements!

174lbs

Waist: 33"
Hips: 34 1/2"
Thigh: 22 1/4"
Calf: 15"
Chest: 39"
Shoulders: 47"
Bicep: 14 1/4"
Forearm: 11 1/2"
Neck: 14 3/4"

Also, besides the norm I’m taking ZMA’s, BCAA’s, TRIBEX, St. John’s Wort, B-complex, Vitamin E, and a multi.

Great work on the 1st one bro! I look forward to reading about your Journey. What type of model are you? And was this something that you were pursuing pre- Vdiet the 1st time?

The first diet was just to try to drop some fat… I had been in denial about what kind of shape I was really in. Afterwards I went Crossfit Crazy for a while, then started Triathlon training, which let me slack on my diet a bit… now, I figure its time to start LOOKING like I can swim /bike /run 70 miles and still deadlift 390lbs (here’s hoping to not losing strength!)

I mainly model for a couple of local clothing stores, but I’ve done a couple of more adult shoots as well. Whatever will pay! haha

Oh yeah I forgot, I’m not being 100% honest. Last shake of the day is two scoops of ON casein protein instead of the norm… if you happen to skim over this I would like your opinion on this Chris (and everyone else for that matter!).

Day 3 breezing through

[quote]leegoocrap wrote:
Oh yeah I forgot, I’m not being 100% honest. Last shake of the day is two scoops of ON casein protein instead of the norm… if you happen to skim over this I would like your opinion on this Chris (and everyone else for that matter!).

Day 3 breezing through[/quote]

I’m not familiar with that product (macros, quality etc), but remember that Low-Carb Metabolic Drive contains a large amount of micellar casein too.

www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/cas.html

More than anything, have had some surplus lying around, figured I might has well finish it off. The caloric difference I figure isn’t of consequence (I usually don’t get a full serving of peanut butter with it.)

Really just the relatively high sodium is what I question.

Also Chris, whats your feelings on those ReaLemon (and lime) things?

Thanks for the reply

One week update
170lbs

Waist: 32"
Hips: 33"
Thigh: 22"
Calf: 15"
Chest: 40" (probably a measuring error between the first time and this one)
Shoulders: 47"
Bicep: 14 1/4"
Forearm: 11 1/4"
Neck: 14 3/4"

So far so good. I can see a visual difference even now, especially in the lower gut… although ab definition visibility is about the same.

Was feeling pretty beat down on Waterbury’s (advanced) program, sore like I remember being my few few weeks of crossfit… actually, the workouts reminded me of crossfit quite a bit.

For my one meal, I had a 6oz sirloin with a skewer of shrimp and some steamed broccoli… amazing. Anybody who has never done this (or fasted I suppose) will never taste a meal as tasty as that.

Also, I’ve been trying to break in my vibram 5fingers on my nepa walk each day, and man, my feet are beaten up. Love these things but gah, treadmill walking in them is brutal.

Hope everyone is doing well!