Biotest

V-Diet Starts Today w/ Pictures

Hello T-Nation. After finally getting all my product I’m embarking on the 28 day Velocity Diet. My goal is to shred as much fat as I can. My biggest was 310lbs. I have been training for a couple years now and have reached a serious plateau.

Heres how my diet will be broken down. My caloric intake will be from 1600(non-workout days) to 1900(workout days). I will be adding the Surge somewhere in the mix when I work out.

Height: 6’0"
Weight: 231
BF%: 14% - Seven site skin fold
Training Age: 2yrs

Girth Measurements: (inches)

Neck: 15.8
Shoulders (at the acromial process): 14.8
Chest: 43
Abdomen: 42
Waist:38.3
Hips: 42.3
Bicep L/R: 15.5/16
Forearm L/R: 12.5/13
Thigh L/R: 26.25/26.5
Calf L/R: 16.75/17

7:00AM HRX + BCAA
7:45AM SHAKE 1 + TBSP PB
8:45AM FIBRESMART
10:00AM 1/2 SHAKE 2 + PB
11:00AM FIBRESMART + FISH OIL
12:00PM 1/2 SHAKE 2 + PB
1:00PM HRX + BCAA
1:45PM SHAKE 3
TBSP PB
FLAX SEED
3:45PM BCAA
4:00PM SHAKE 4
5:00PM TBSP PB
FISH OIL
6:30PM SHAKE 5
7:30PM TBSP PB
8:30PM FISH OIL

Total Calories 1625

I will be doing Chad Waterbury’s 28 Day Fat Loss Circuit.

Wish me luck.

Day One

Side View

gl bro

Best of luck ! :slight_smile:

I’ll be readin updates, best of luck

S

Good luck, but as it has been said many times before: Luck has nothing to do with it.

-dizzle

In my opinion… you are the perfect candidate for the V-Diet. Stick with it the whole 28 days, don’t cheat, and kick some ass.

Half way thru the first day and I’m not hungry yet. I’m sure it will kick in tomorrow morning. Metabolic Drive is great stuff. Very tasty.

Go for it man, stay strong!

LR

Hey man…

I don’t mean to be negative, but I work as a fitness consultant doing bodyfat tests… and I find it hard to believe that you are only 14%… that looks more like 16-18% to me. How did you get it tested? Professionally?

[quote]ksommer wrote:
Hey man…

I don’t mean to be negative, but I work as a fitness consultant doing bodyfat tests… and I find it hard to believe that you are only 14%… that looks more like 16-18% to me. How did you get it tested? Professionally?[/quote]

Lol… you think you can tell the difference between 14 and 18% based off a couple pictures? What a joke. I hope you don’t charge your clients very much.

Stay mentally strong! I will check in for sure.

Yeah, my day one and my first stomach growl kicked in a half hour ago. Hang in there!

[quote]ksommer wrote:
Hey man…

I don’t mean to be negative, but I work as a fitness consultant doing bodyfat tests… and I find it hard to believe that you are only 14%… that looks more like 16-18% to me. How did you get it tested? Professionally?[/quote]

Ya… I’m going to have to agree. How can you possibly tell form a couple of pictures what my BF% would be? It was done by the head of the health centre at my facility with calipers. 7 Site skinfold. I don’t believe in bio-impedence because of the variables.

Anybody out there who has done the velocity diet before can answer this: Should I have one solid meal per week? I know some sites say that you should and others say not to.

Best of luck matt, I’m looking forward to reading this.

And who cares what is BF is?

[quote]mattjbaxter wrote:
Anybody out there who has done the velocity diet before can answer this: Should I have one solid meal per week? I know some sites say that you should and others say not to. [/quote]

Yes just one solid meal per week as Shug’s prescribed. He has since created additional articles with tweaks and slight changes- the only acceptable change for someone doing the V-Diet for the first time is the addition of some health fat (Nat PB, etc.). The other tweaks (solid meal per day, twice a week, etc.) are best left for the experienced or someone who isn’t looking for the specific taste and habit changing effects of the diet. Namely people who’ve done it before and succeeded.

By the way- what other “sites” are talking about the V-Diet?

Yes one solid meal per week.

Just can’t fathom how you guys afford the V-Diet…and no the fact that it costs less than having to buy my own food means nothing to me…since I still live at home. I don’t buy my own food therefore it would be like 400$ increase in foodcost for me…since my current one is about 0…except for cheap whey and Surge.