Biotest

V-Diet Starts Soon

We shall ride majestically on our awesome steeds into glory, I think we should start a club called awesome club of danger and lighting. Jake, i know wat you mean man, thats the stuff u miss the most, and the chewing food, but im sure youll be satisfied with the results!

[quote]Johnkwangdo wrote:
We shall ride majestically on our awesome steeds into glory, I think we should start a club called awesome club of danger and lighting. Jake, i know wat you mean man, thats the stuff u miss the most, and the chewing food, but im sure youll be satisfied with the results![/quote]

Uhm wtf?

@corst i think those 2 are coworkers of mine? im not sure but i put them on ignore…

[quote]EagleDevin wrote:
@corst i think those 2 are coworkers of mine? im not sure but i put them on ignore…[/quote]

got it- didn’t try to hijack your thread. Keep working hard

Thanks man im trying! cant wait for sunday…haha

Eagle, just out of curiosity, are you in BF standards for the AF? You mentioned in your first post that you were “weighed in” at 220. Was this for your physical fitness test?

Ya it was ive been on and off the standards for a lil over a year now…my run is great but waist and situps always kill me

For everyone that doesn’t know, being in the military means that you are required to maintain a certain physical standard. While the bodyfat assessment accuracy is certainly debated, the fact is, if you cannot maintain the standards you can actually get discharged (or fired). So for EagleDevin, this means that lowering his bodyfat is actually a requirement for his job. While the health benefits and the personal aesthetics of a healthy body composition are certainly important, when your physical make-up affects your paycheck, it takes on a whole new level of importance.

Keep going Eagle. I’ve been there too, sometimes above the limits, and always teetering at the edge. I can tell you, that once you lose a signifigant amount of weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle, it is such a relief to not even have to worry about getting in standards periodically anymore.

Ya i know and this has been a big thing and i finally convinced my squadron to let me do this diet even tho it means no running or doing the normal stupid routine of a mile 1/2 and pushup situps. So its awesome that my PTL is behind me on it and very impressed with what i am doing. First weigh in on sunday then my first HSM that night! I cant wait.

Day 4

0600 HOT-ROX 2 pills
0630 1 mile walk…short today stupid rain
0830 Shake 1
1200 Shake 2
1500 Shake 3
1900 Shake 4
2200 Shake 5…i LOVE the peanut butter mixed with the chocolate!!!

workout tomorrow!

Eagle, Here is a link for your friends that were nice enough to come ridicule you on your log:

Haha thanks man apparently it was an office joke that got way out of hand and they have talked to me and apologized for it so all is well…Thanks for lookin out

Ok day 5

0600 HOT-ROX
0630 walked 3 miles
shake1 at 0800
shake 2 at 1100
workout at 1200
Sumo deadlifts 100x 10,10,10,10
Incline dumbbell bench 35 x 10,10,10,10
Planks x2 1 minute apiece
This gym didnt have a pullup bar or lat so did those later…did a couple assisted at the gym at home
Recovery shake afterwards
1500 shake 3
1900 shake 4

And i am having a lot of trouble of downing the final shake…seems to be easier to combine the two around 7-8 and go to sleep…as i crash around 9-10 usually

I think you’re starting your shakes too late and finishing too early.

Try to get in shake 1 sooner than 8 and spread the shakes about every 2.5-3 hours

Well my first shake is post 3 mile walk…i dont get home from my walk till 730…then i shower and drink one…drink one before?

Ok well got up this morning did my Nepa walk! which is shocking cuz i never wake up before 11 on a sunday…

Had my first shake at 9
About to down my next at 12
Shake 3 at 230 if i can
DINNER= HSM!!!
Steak, Sweet potatoes, Sauteed Broccoli!!
And late shake ar ound 10 cant wait!

Ok so i weighed in today at 210.2 which means 8 pounds since i started v-diet and 10 pounds in 2 weeks! Crazy results…Expecting them to slow down a bit now that the waste is out of my body and muscle should start building up…but well see.

Have a great sunday everyone!

Hey- that’s great reslts. Just keep at it. Don’t forget the V-burn challenge it’s always a fun thing to do. You could also try metabolic fetch once a week: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart/vlife_workout_metabolic_fetch

Don’t do it more than once a week right now- it would be too much on the V-diet probably. Start at 10 throws this week ( hint, do this today :slight_smile: ) then try 15 next.

Yes drink the shake before your shower, or even during your NEPA!

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
You could also try metabolic fetch once a week: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart/vlife_workout_metabolic_fetch
[/quote]

That seems really fun. I might just do it by myself though. Throw it, turn around and sprint towards the ball, repeat.

Yes did the V-burn yesterday i totally forgot to time it tho! i was in there around 20 minutes thats all i know.
That ball exercise looks awesome! I think i will totally try it plus i can always use some sprints work

Diet is great! workouts are awesome and i havent had any trouble at all with food cravings except for one night which the wife slapped me around and kept me in line =p.

But my ongoing theme in this whole diet is i get shakes 1-3 down easy blah no problem but not drinking 4-5…i am just totally full at this point and have a ton of trouble. i really dont get why

[quote]EagleDevin wrote:
Diet is great! workouts are awesome and i havent had any trouble at all with food cravings except for one night which the wife slapped me around and kept me in line =p.

But my ongoing theme in this whole diet is i get shakes 1-3 down easy blah no problem but not drinking 4-5…i am just totally full at this point and have a ton of trouble. i really dont get why[/quote]

No idea- make sure you get them in though! You need them! Just keep at it.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.