Biotest

V-Diet Starts 3/30/09

Hey Guys,

I am starting the Velocity Diet today. I will have pictures and measurements posted tomorrow. I currently weigh 208 and I am guessing that I am about 12-14% body fat. I would like to get down around 190 by the time the diet and the transition phase is complete…here goes.

right on jdub! 4 mounths in the makin and finally the day is here!

I started today too! I downed shake one and am trying to down shake two…it makes you so full!

dont worry we should get used to it. i got my first one down in one drink and it wasn’t too bad so i should be able to do that often. i think me and jdub24 have a slight advantage scene we are w/o partners.

Yeah, i am working on shake #2 right now…damn this stuff is thick. The first one kept me full for about an hour, then i was hungry as hell. I think it will get better in a couple of days.

I’m starting the diet today as well, I work 12 hour days so I transitioned into eating only shakes during work for two weeks. At first I was severely hungry but now I never am. Let’s hope it works that way now that I am all liquid.

after my second shake i have come to realize everything taste like popcorn…wierd

Welcome! Good times ahead :wink: Hey JDUB is that a real dude in your avatar…? because…I feel stupid even asking. Im goin with no, that is an over exaggerated something or other.

Lisa

[quote]austin2174 wrote:
Welcome! Good times ahead :wink: Hey JDUB is that a real dude in your avatar…? because…I feel stupid even asking. Im goin with no, that is an over exaggerated something or other.

Lisa[/quote]

Hey Lisa,

I don’t think this guy is real…i just found a quick pic off google and put it as my avatar. I have been reading your forum page, sounds like things are going well for you…keep up the good work.

Hey Nightfall

I would suggest drinking those shakes really slow if two of them have to last you twelve hours. I might even drink a half shake every couple of hours. Good luck Man.

I have these pics from a few days ago…i will have unflexed pics tomorrow

Back Shot

ok here it is

My Weight 208.5 lbs

All measurements in inches
Neck 16
Chest 42.5
Stomach 37.5
Hips 38
Leg R 25.5 L 25
Calf R 16.5 L 16.25
Ankle R 9.5 L 9.25
Arm R 14/16.5 L 14.5/16.5
Forearm R 12 L 11.5
Wrist R 7 L 7

Side

The diet and exercise are going well. I’m now getting pretty full from those shakes…but i still feel the urge to throw up at times. Maybe it’s the HOT-ROX, i hate stimulants so I never take them, it is affecting me a lot. Oh well I will get use to it.

I was pretty surprised at the intensity of the workout (I?m doing the intermediate one), I even got sore. Usually I have to work a muscle group very hard to get sore.

Lets see how day two goes…

Welcome aboard!

If you feel any nausea, it’s probably the HOT-ROX. A small number of people get that if they take them on an empty stomach (I’m one of them.) So, just take them with a shake. They still work fine.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Welcome aboard!

If you feel any nausea, it’s probably the HOT-ROX. A small number of people get that if they take them on an empty stomach (I’m one of them.) So, just take them with a shake. They still work fine. [/quote]

Thanks Chris,

I will start taking the HOT-ROX with my shakes. I am really looking forward to the results of this diet…I hope i can see my abs by the time the transition faze is complete.

We expect you to totally have the abs of the dude in your avatar. Or whatever those are. They look like sausages glued to his stomach to me. I cant stop looking at it, it’s gross LOL.

Looking forward to your week 1 results :wink:

Ok

Day two went well, but i do not know what some of you guys are talking about when you say your not hungry the first couple of days. I was eating around 3100 (low carb) healthy calories before i started this diet and i was freaking starving the last couple of day. Today is a little better though and my body is adjusting to the HOT-ROX…i am not so tweaked out now.

The NEPA walks are going well, my dog really calmed down after walking him for an hour two days in a row. Usually he is crazy hyper. I’m looking forward to me and Dcap’s second workout today…oh yeah strawberry and vanilla mixed makes a freaking good shake.

Lets go day 3!

right on. todays workout will be interesting. im lookin forward to it.

Well in my case, I was full to the brim the first week because I ate LESS than the calories Im getting on this vdiet before I started. All JUNK calories but less than what Im getting now.

That’s great about your dog. See, all he needed was to get outside and get all that energy out. Wish I had a dog to walk!

Great work so far!

Lisa

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.