Biotest

V-Diet Starting Today, 29.05.08

Hey guys,

Some of you may know me from my previous thread, which got pretty confusing on me basically trying to save money but I decided to go full throttle and get the proper stuff!

Anyway, to day [u]is[/u] the day of the start of the V-DIET.

Eating Plan/Schedule:

-06:30(AM)= Surge Shake (Hit the gym early!;))

-07:30(AM) = Shake 1 + 2x Fish Oil + 1x HOT-ROX
-10:30(AM) = Shake 2 + 2x Fish Oil
-13:30(PM) = Shake 3 + 2x Fish Oil
-16:30(PM) = Shake 4 + 2x Fish Oil + 20G Flax
-19:30(PM) = Shake 5 + 2x Fish Oil + 20G Flax
-Whenever = Peanut Butter (85 Calories Worth)

~3 Hour Intervals~

Training Days = Monday / Wednesday / Friday
Non Training = Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday / Sunday

Stats: []Inches[]

Weight = 170Lbs

-Belly = 42.5"
-Upper Leg (Thigh) = 26"
-Lower Leg (Calf)= 16.3"
-Chest (Nipples) = 41.1"
-Middle of Belly & Nipple (Abs Area) = 33.9"
-Shoulders = 43.1"
-Upper Arm = 14.4"
-Neck = 15.6"

Blimey, never did realise I was that big to be honest… makes me even more motivated to kick some fat’s ass with this diet.

Will upload pictures later.

how the fuck can you have a 42.5" belly measurement at 170lbs? Mine was only 42 at 231lbs. How tall are you?

Its the largest area of my belly. I am 5 foot 5 inches. I am pretty sure that I measured it correctly too.

Just because you were heavier than me doesnt necessarily mean that your belly area is the same/less/more than mine. (or anyones)

I’ll have to double check… but I am sure I am 42.5" in the biggest area.

Pic… Please no nasty comments :frowning: Grew some bigger balls to post these on here!

Good luck with the diet, you’ve got bigger balls than me as I never took any pre-diet pictures :slight_smile:

I managed to shed 16lbs (222->206) and 4.5 inches from my waist (36.5 -> 32). It wasn’t exactly the V-Diet however - no HOT-ROX or flax (used fibre caps)… I was very happy with the results though!

Day One:

I didn’t think it went too bad. First shake I had I really liked the taste of the shake. For the other 2 shakes I felt that the taste that I tasted in the 1st shake wasn’t as good and they were hard to get down. By the fourth shake I had it with FlaxSeeds, and god it was terrible. I tried mixing it with a little amount of water and damn that was a big no-no. So I filled it up with more water and tried to take it down - but I felt as if I was taking ages in drinking it.

So in order to get it down, I had to have a cup of water and take some shake, some water etc. Nearly there, and I was almost sick… thankfully I just said to my self “get this down you p****”. Then my mother & father started to cook some chinese rice (special & egg-fried) … oh my god! I was just intaking the smells but managed to keep well clear of it… asked my mum for a pea though which i LOLd @ myself - I mean I’d never ask for a pea if I wasn’t on this!!

I’ve got one more shake to do, and I am kind of dreading it. I gotta have the flax seeds too, but im gonna have them dry as I dont mind them - just cant stand the texture and taste when mixed with the shake.

I suppose the first few days are hard… Hopefully it’ll get easier!

Got my training day tommorow, so my first taste of chocolate Surge will be in the morning - praying that it will taste good - or at least drinkable.

Chocolate Surge tastes like liquefied Mars Bar nougat to me, yum… though reading some other threads it seems some people don’t like it

[quote]mark0x wrote:
Chocolate Surge tastes like liquefied Mars Bar nougat to me, yum… though reading some other threads it seems some people don’t like it[/quote]

Ah, at least one positive feedback on it! I’ve been reading the same too lol!!

Thanks for the above comment :slight_smile: - Your results are great! Was that over the 4 weeks plus 2 weeks transition period?

Also… I am a major addict to english tea (lol) - is it possible to have tea with a sweetner and no milk? or even coffee ?

I literally finished the 28 days yesterday, started on 1st May… so I’m transitioning now for ~2 weeks

Personally I just drank green tea - I used to hate it but the V-Diet really does alter your palate for the better and it actually ended up tasting good to me. I think the drinks you mentioned would be fine though (going off other threads)

Nice!

Might go get some tommorow (green tea), least I can have a tea or coffee if I feel the craving.

If anyones got any comments/hints/tips/suggestions please let me know!! Esp in ways where taking down the shakes can be hard - if you got any tips let me know please! :slight_smile:

Plug your nose when you drink the shakes. Soon you wont have to. It gets much easier… then harder… then easier… etc. BTW I’m on day 25

MR

[quote]MitchorRuby wrote:
Plug your nose when you drink the shakes. Soon you wont have to. It gets much easier… then harder… then easier… etc. BTW I’m on day 25

MR[/quote]

Cool thanks for that :slight_smile:

Plug it – as in hold it with fingers or did you use something? (sorry if this is a stupid question!! lol)

Had my first Surge shake today post workout that I done at 6:30 am!! Tastes O-K, bit powdery tasting even though I mixed the 96G with 300ml of water - ended up using the drink bit of shake,drink bit of water, drink bit of shake etc. Drinkable but not nice - ah well no pain no gain! lol

Been taking my fish oil tablets, looked on the back and says dont exceed stated dose (3) a day… i’m having 10 to ‘keep up’ with Flameout… my calories are ok… just want to double check this amount of fish oil is ok to be having?

Also wanted to say…

1. I am feeling very very tired, I’ve had one HOT-ROX… Im not sure when to take another (if that helps with tiredness?) I think its cos I hit the gym, was ok yesterday.

2. Can I have drinks such as diet coke? Think its like 0.5 Calories per 200ml or something like that, and its no sugar just sweetners. Or any other drink that I can get – water is ok but tad on the boring side IMO.

If you have the first HOT-ROX serving pre gym at 6.30am, i would suggest having the second around noon.

No do not drink diet coke. Water, green tea, black coffee should do you right.

Ok pf.

Any reason not to have the diet coke? Apart from the small amount of calories thats in a can?

Going to put the green tea on my list to get but been drinking black coffee with no sweetner and no milk and its kinda horrible which is why I was wanting to be allowed a ‘nicer’ drink.

just do the diet

[quote]D4NMAN wrote:
Ok pf.

Any reason not to have the diet coke? Apart from the small amount of calories thats in a can?

Going to put the green tea on my list to get but been drinking black coffee with no sweetner and no milk and its kinda horrible which is why I was wanting to be allowed a ‘nicer’ drink.[/quote]

I have drank diet coke for the whole month. It keeps me sane. Diet coke is not usually restricted in usual PSMF-type diets, so would think that it has something too with maybe additional caffeine and that “taste change”-thing.

With your fat-% I wouldn’t worry too much about if diet coke is allowed. I would concentrate busting my balls in the gym and prepared to be quite strict for a helluva long time.

[quote]pf wrote:
just do the diet[/quote]

What’d ya think I’m doing? Im just trying to see if there are any beverages that taste better than plain water to help me look forward to a drink.

[quote]massugu wrote:
I have drank diet coke for the whole month. It keeps me sane. Diet coke is not usually restricted in usual PSMF-type diets, so would think that it has something too with maybe additional caffeine and that “taste change”-thing.

With your fat-% I wouldn’t worry too much about if diet coke is allowed. I would concentrate busting my balls in the gym and prepared to be quite strict for a helluva long time.[/quote]

Probably to do with the taste-change thing if its not allowed, because theres plenty of caffeine from the HOT-ROX aswell as black coffee.

With regards to my body fat, dont you think I know its high? I went to the gym this morning FYI so I have been busting my balls there. I am being very strict, with 4 people around me eating like there is no tommorow I havent touched any edible food at all.

This isn’t a ‘dig’ response, Im just trying to back myself up a bit – id like some positive comments like I have been receiving some of the time… with posts like “dam with your bf% id be training all nite long” dont really help tbh.

Im trying to change myself because I know I look terrible… so support is very and hugely appriciated.

[quote]D4NMAN wrote:
With regards to my body fat, dont you think I know its high? I went to the gym this morning FYI so I have been busting my balls there. I am being very strict, with 4 people around me eating like there is no tommorow I havent touched any edible food at all.

This isn’t a ‘dig’ response, Im just trying to back myself up a bit – id like some positive comments like I have been receiving some of the time… with posts like “dam with your bf% id be training all nite long” dont really help tbh.

Im trying to change myself because I know I look terrible… so support is very and hugely appriciated.[/quote]

I meant that the problem won’t be the diet coke, it will be your determination and perseverance. What I meant that it’s easy to be determined for a few days maybe a couple weeks, but since you have so much to lose you need to be strict for months. And then it will become more difficult when you try to keep of the weight.

I’m a little spartan myself. I believe that only support you should rely on comes from your own mind. Life isn’t positive and I think one shouldn’t rely on positive comments and even less asking for them. I don’t really care if you went to gym this morning or not. I don’t really care if there is 4 people eating around you (why should you btw?).It’s your body and only you know if and when you are happy with yourself and only you can make the difference.

I’m not out to give positive comments if there is nothing to comment. The support won’t always be there but since I’m such a nice guy I’ll support you with this one. Stop being so sensitive and bust some balls.

[quote]massugu wrote:
D4NMAN wrote:

Im trying to change myself because I know I look terrible… so support is very and hugely appriciated.

I meant that the problem won’t be the diet coke, it will be your determination and perseverance. What I meant that it’s easy to be determined for a few days maybe a couple weeks, but since you have so much to lose you need to be strict for months. And then it will become more difficult when you try to keep of the weight.

I’m a little spartan myself. I believe that only support you should rely on comes from your own mind. Life isn’t positive and I think one shouldn’t rely on positive comments and even less asking for them. I don’t really care if you went to gym this morning or not. I don’t really care if there is 4 people eating around you (why should you btw?).It’s your body and only you know if and when you are happy with yourself and only you can make the difference.

I’m not out to give positive comments if there is nothing to comment. The support won’t always be there but since I’m such a nice guy I’ll support you with this one. Stop being so sensitive and bust some balls.

[/quote]

Hey massugu,

Thansk for the reply - raised a smile (seriously).

I know what you’re saying, just finding it hard at the mo and seem to be very snappy at people, I apologise.

I’ve got 6 weeks worth of v-diet to go, and then i’m going calorie controlled after that with HIIT workouts to further reduce this flab. At a guess, does anyone know approximatley what my bodyfat is? rough estimate just so I got an Idea.

Wanting the “V” shape as an end result and my stomach to be flat - would like some abs too ! Ah… well we shall see when it comes to it.

Is my meal day a week on the day I started? So Thursday next week? or do I pick a day where I’d like to have a meal (i.e: sunday) and just have it on the sundays? Im not trying to have my meal quick - just want to know… ya kno! :wink:

Oh also with regards to the DIET COKE, is it OK to have it as a one-off every so often? (not trying to cheat, but just incase I have one I dont want it to wreck it 101%)