Biotest

V-Diet Starting Monday June 30th

Starting the V-Diet tomorrow and am very excited for the results. It seems like with things like this, you just have to keep your eye on the prize. Wish me luck!

Images: I’ll post them every Sunday and I will include the “befores” next week as well!

wecndo - what are your starting stats?

Get em up tomorrow morning when I have them.

Starting weight this morning (post piss and “poo”) ::: 169 lbs

My weight has fluctuated very much in the past 3 weeks, as I was at 185 before, but with no visible difference.

Other stats soon coming and pics next week.

Question: Is there any way to make the shakes thicker per say without adding anything? In the mornings, all I have time for is h20 and powder and a hand mixer thingy. Its good but sorta like drinking runny ice cream (haha never thought I’d make that comparison). Any suggestions?

Goals for diet:

• Drop between 10 to 15 lbs (fat of course!)
  • Lose 3 inches off the waist
  • Have definition without flexing
  • Lose inches everywhere while appearing to get bigger.

[quote]wecndo wrote:
Question: Is there any way to make the shakes thicker per say without adding anything? In the mornings, all I have time for is h20 and powder and a hand mixer thingy. Its good but sorta like drinking runny ice cream (haha never thought I’d make that comparison). Any suggestions?[/quote]

Only two things I know of to affect the consistency of your shake.

1. vary the amount of water
  2. vary the amount of ice (ok, technically the same thing I suppose)

Adding more ice makes it a lot thicker but if your “hand mixer thingy” only mixes instead of crushing ice about the only thing you can do is add less water.

Starting Stats:

Largest part of stomach: 37.25 in
Left Thigh: 22.5 in
Right Thigh: 22 in
Chest: 40 in
Belly Button and Nipple line: 8.5 in
Shoulders: 46 in
Upper Arm: 12.75 in
Neck: 14 in

Remember, pics NEXT week.

[quote]wecndo wrote:
Starting Stats:

Belly Button and Nipple line: 8.5 in
[/quote]

What is this?

The distance between the 2. I’m not really sure why I measured this, but Chris had it in the measurement directions… probably did it wrong but oh well. We’ll see what happens.

Oh and my height is 5’10’’

[quote]wecndo wrote:
The distance between the 2. I’m not really sure why I measured this, but Chris had it in the measurement directions… probably did it wrong but oh well. /quote]

"- Between belly button and nipple line (upper abs area) " would mean measure your stomach around your upper abs. not the vertical distance between the two.

Day 1:

Felt pretty good today, although I noticed that I became irritated much more easily. Even though it has only been one day (and not a full one at that!), I have begun to really notice FOOD in general, whatever it is. Someone is always eating something around me so it gets tough.

Official V-Diet workouts will start tomorrow, and I am expecting them to be pleasantly challenging.

Thanks kak for the explanation.

Day 2:

I noticed that last night I had a VERY difficult time getting to sleep. I wasn’t really tired although I knew that I should have been. Once again… I really do miss food, but it hasn’t been that long. I really think that the solid healthy meal (chicken and veggies on the 4th of July!) will help me to keep going strong.

I am starting to notice how sweet Metabolic Drive tastes. That’s OK though because I’m not doing this diet because of culinary delights.

I started the first phase of the intermediate workout today and it was TOUGH. I never thought that it would be like this, but the dramatically decreased rest between sets really gets to you after a while.

I did the wide grip pull-ups with a ten pound weight in a backpack, the dips with a 20 lb weight (although I realize that I could’ve done more fairly easily), and I did the deads with only 215 lbs (may not be much, but once again with the decreased time, IT IS).

It’s time for my post-workout drink which I suppose will be the ultra-sweet Surge plus added creatine.

I might update tonight depending on how I am feeling. It is very comforting to know that there are a bunch of people going through the same thing and that I have your support.

I’m not sure why but I was under the impression that you were a woman…
I’m thinking I’m wrong?

Yep you’re wrong. Haha thanks a lot Kak.

OK—

So tonight I actually feel how much that workout took out of me. I am very tired and my back is very sore - I haven’t done deads in a while. I really do not want to have the last shake, although I know I will push myself to do so. I am not sick of them, just not hungry at all. I also need to up my fiber intake as I am starting to miss the relief of a (haha sorry people) solid poo.

Another update tomorrow of course.

[quote]wecndo wrote:
Yep you’re wrong. Haha thanks a lot Kak. [/quote]

The “I dead 225…it’s not a lot…” tipped me off to my random wrong assumption.

At first I was like “DAMMMMMMN” and then I thought " Hrm… maybe it’s a guy dumbass "

Day 3:

Just my luck that when I decide to do the V-Diet, my family has pizza one night and homemade chili the next… GO FIGURE.

I’m definitely hungry. I suppose that I’ll need to space out my “feedings” more appropriately.

On the flip side though, I think I already see a difference (although it could be my mind playing tricks on me because of my delirious state of hunger =P)

So I figured why wait until Monday for the beginning photos… Here they are. Enjoy.