Biotest

V-Diet Starting Day?

It is taking longer than I anticipated to get my box of goodies for the diet. Do I have to start on a Monday? Will it be too confusing to start on Tuesday or Wednesday? I know it sounds a bit stupid but just wondering if anyone else started on a non Monday and found it tough to follow the plan since it is written out in such form. Thanks!! Jeff

I started on a Tuesday because I like to workout on Fridays and Sundays. Like ANY diet, think of it in terms of Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc.
Sure, it puts my HSM on a Monday, but doing that keeps me on track on the weekends.

[quote]rubber09 wrote:
It is taking longer than I anticipated to get my box of goodies for the diet. Do I have to start on a Monday? Will it be too confusing to start on Tuesday or Wednesday? I know it sounds a bit stupid but just wondering if anyone else started on a non Monday and found it tough to follow the plan since it is written out in such form. Thanks!! Jeff[/quote]

As Polsen714 said, the only real thing it throws off is your weekend HSM, which most people prefer to have on a Saturday or Sunday. Also, your V-Burn workout will come on a non-weekend too.

Doesn’t affect the diet or results you’ll get; it’s just more of a social preference thing having those fall on the weekend.