Biotest

V-Diet: Shakes on Off Days? Training Routines?

1. Off days and On days have different prescribed amounts of calories, but I couldn’t find anywhere on how you adjust that with your shakes. Sorry if I missed something.

2. What is the real difference between the training routines. I can read it on paper what the differences are, but is it really a matter of how well you recover?

1. No Surge Recovery on non-lifting days (4 days per week.) That’s the calorie difference.

2. Advanced lifters will find beginner program too easy. Beginners will find advanced program too difficult. Followed to the T, according the detailed descriptions, all the plans are pretty tough. Sadly, most folks never read the instructions.

1. Face palm. That never even crossed my damn mind.

2. The routines are based on experience in the gym, so I will just go by that. Intermediate will do me just fine.

Surge Recovery is post-workout, correct? I know that a lot of people take it during (me being one of them) so that is why I ask.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
…Sadly, most folks never read the instructions. [/quote]

I read them twice, and I’m really glad I did, because at first glance I assumed it was a circuit workout, whereas it’s more a classic X-sets to finish 40 or 50 reps of each exercise, then move to the next exercise… this will actually make it a LOT easier to fit in at the gym during bust, after work/evening hours since I won’t have to worry about someone grabbing my bench or pulldown station while I’m planking or something.

One question I might as well try to get clarified (even though I think i know, best get it official), the “reps” for a plank or side plank are basically seconds, is that correct?

[quote]howie424 wrote:

Surge Recovery is post-workout, correct? I know that a lot of people take it during (me being one of them) so that is why I ask. [/quote]

You can sip part of it as you train if you feel you need the fuel. But yes, it’s a post-lifting drink.

[quote]VTRushinCA wrote:

One question I might as well try to get clarified (even though I think i know, best get it official), the “reps” for a plank or side plank are basically seconds, is that correct? [/quote]

Two sets to failure will do the trick.