Biotest

V-Diet Shake Timing and V-Training Questions

1- if i work out in the middle of the day, how long after a shake should i work out and how long after drinking my Surge should i have the next shake?

currently, ive been having a shake, waiting 2 hours, working out, having Surge, waiting 90-120 minutes, having another shake.

2- is a Surge shake to be taken after the v-burn challenge?

3- the rest intervals on the program are much shorter than i have honestly ever done, and so even if i can hit 9 reps (on medium day) on the first set, i eventually hit a wall and my rep count drops to 4. on certain exercises i find that i have to do sets of 2-4 for my last 16-20 reps, is this normal?

4- 30 minute walk after a workout alright as nepa?

5- if i have the time to do half an hour of stretching before a 30 minute treadmill walk, should i do this or should i be concerned about overtraining/interfering with training?

thank you very much, your diet seems to be great so far.

1. You’ll figure this out. Just spread the Metabolic Drive shakes evenly throughout the day. Obviously you don’t want to head to the gym starved. But you don’t want to head to the gym with a full stomach either. Surge Recovery is designed to digest quickly, so you can have the next MD shake an hour or so later.

2. No. Surge Recover is a post-weight-training drink. The V-Burn is uses no weights.

3. Your reps should drop. If they don’t, then you didn’t choose the correct load. For ex, you should not be able to do a 9RM max on every set; otherwise it was not a 9RM, or you’re resting way too long.

4. You can’t overdo NEPA (it’s walking, after all). Do it any time you want, as much as you want.

5. Stretch all you want.

thanks a lot for the fast replies, very helpful.

just one more question i thought of: I did my first v-burn challenge today and I was wondering how hard I should go. I completed my workout in around 24 minutes and it was MUCH more difficult than I thought it would be.

Is the V-burn challenge a sort of “auto-regulate” thing in terms of pace? I was sweating hard and my chest was on fire (still sore from the day before)

[quote]ialwayslose wrote:
thanks a lot for the fast replies, very helpful.

just one more question i thought of: I did my first v-burn challenge today and I was wondering how hard I should go. I completed my workout in around 24 minutes and it was MUCH more difficult than I thought it would be.

Is the V-burn challenge a sort of “auto-regulate” thing in terms of pace? I was sweating hard and my chest was on fire (still sore from the day before)[/quote]

The goal is to always beat your previous time from the week before. Go hard enough to do that and you certainly won’t be slacking.

It would be inadvisable however to keel over dead. I always try to avoid that when I can.