Biotest

V-Diet - Round One

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/8/3/83e40_ORIG-Front_12.03.11.jpg

okay so I have been posting on my weight training log for the first week.
I will copy-paste the last week. I have been doing my own workouts because I did not see the workouts. I will be using the advanced training regiment.

two days off of bulking diet, ate about 3200 on those days

first day of Velocity, also a no training day. really tired right now, that may be due to less food but also being awake for 16 hours (4 at school, 8 at work). Felt a little bit sick at times during diet but was not as hungry as I thought I would be. Got a bottle of extend to sip on during the day.

208 was weight this morning, will do measurements tommorow if time and if not then on Friday

shoulders tris

reverse flies 25x40
front raise 45 plate x40
lateral raises 25x40

seated DB Press 50x9 55x20

Shrugs Seated 80s ss with 55 standingx 3 x30,30

Standing Overhead press 70x10, 75x30,
Reverse single hand pulldown 15x30

worked 12 hours after gym. bartending, sick money!

Deadlifts 305x4,4,4,3
Rackpulls 135x10, 225x10,10, 270x6

workout partner ripped his hand open on deads and we were short on time so we cut it after pulls

weight: 199.5 lbs

waist around belly button 36inch
around fattest part 37.5inch

cheated today, ate 2.5 Tim Hortons snack wraps, a BLT bagel (asked for Turkey but they gave me BLT), and a 1/3 bag of popcorn, bad me. I will have to stretch the diet a bit longer I guess.

I will not cheat again.

low back fatigue from deadlifts on Saturday, didn’t attempt Squats.

Leg press 540x6,7,4 knee hurt, stopped
Hack Squats 225x10,10 275x6,5
Some ham exercise (forget name) 135x10,10,4(back hurt stopped)

Metabolic Swing 45lbx7,6,6,4

Switching to the real workout tomorrow, can’t wait.

You look pretty lean already mate, How much muscle would you say you are packing, When i first did the v diet, I was barely had any muscle but still lost weight, this time i know that i definitely have more muscle.

Just Stick at it mate,

[quote]ttboy1988 wrote:
You look pretty lean already mate, How much muscle would you say you are packing, When i first did the v diet, I was barely had any muscle but still lost weight, this time i know that i definitely have more muscle.

Just Stick at it mate, [/quote]

In that photo I was 210
My stomach carries a lot of my extra weight and I want to get the 6 pack back. I have no idea how much muscle weight I have. At 210 my scale said I was 22-24% bf. So 40-48ish lbs of fat. I am not sure what my LBM is.

My back and legs carry the most followed by shoulders then arms lastly pecs. Today is day 9 and I have more energy now. At the week one weight I was 200

Did day one of advanced training. Unsure if I will stick it or do intermediate. Will evaluate tonight.

Bb row 70kg
Overhead squat 60kg
Dips 25lb
An rollout. Only did 15

Either workout is great - the key to either one is the intensity and doing the rest time properly… Keep it up and stay after you should have no problem getting the results you want.

[quote]n8tive wrote:
Either workout is great - the key to either one is the intensity and doing the rest time properly… Keep it up and stay after you should have no problem getting the results you want.[/quote]

Agree. Just pick one and be true to the work out. Use your real required rep max and stick to the rest periods religously. Don’t take an extra 2-3 seconds here or there. If you stay true to both these concepts and perform the exercises correctly, I think you will find the workouts very challenging.

How tall are you?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
How tall are you?[/quote]
6’2

Day 10, going strong

Pulldown 120lbs x40
Neutral grip incline DB 50lb x 40
deadlifts 225x18 back started to hurt, not a good hurt
ezbar 25x30 bb - hurts wrists to much
ab exercises

was good today, off day tomorrow

awesome Biggers! Where in BC are ya?

[quote]Warren S Smith wrote:
awesome Biggers! Where in BC are ya?[/quote]

I am originally from Terrace but right now I am living in Kamloops going to TRU!

Where are you Warren?

Cheers!

[quote]Biggers wrote:

[quote]Warren S Smith wrote:
awesome Biggers! Where in BC are ya?[/quote]

I am originally from Terrace but right now I am living in Kamloops going to TRU!

Where are you Warren?

Cheers![/quote]

nice! I’m in Victoria, with stints in Kelowna in the early 90’s and Vancouver from 2001-09

Front squat. 80kg 25 reps
Close grip bench 135lb 25 reps
Chin up -30 lb. Took me 6-7 sets to hit. Core was killing me
Db push press 55lb. Man was my heart pumping by the end. 30 sec rests are hard!

Joy, drive to Vancouver tomorrow to dentist then turn around drive back and go to work. Good thing shakes are easy!

@warren. Wow dude you look amazing if I look thatgood in 15 years I wi count myself lucky(train hard)

Drove to Vancouver and back, braces suck. Stuck to diet though

Today was my anniversary , only a random month one though. Forgot about it. Ate a real meal. Turkey veggies yum. Work has been slow, tips have been shitty

Weigh in:195.5
Fat: 35
BF%: 18.01

Dropped 14 lbs so far and about 5-6% bf. Really happy with results so far and only in day 12.

V-Challenge tomorrow!!!

Way to go Biggers!

I couldn’t imagine going through braces again, go on ya man!

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/8/6/8681c_ORIG-Front_27.03.11.jpg

did the v burn today, I don’t think I did it right because I came right from work and only had a screenshot on my phone to go from but it still kicked my ass. will make sure next week is 100% correct.

photos from today

took longer then I thought
also I figured out that my posts are dated so I don’t need to date them myself haha

double bi

back

wheels