6 scoops protein per day
10-12.5 tbsp flax meal per day
4 Flameout
4 HRX
2 tbsp almond butter

Training
V-Diet Intermediate Program

NEPA: A LOT!

Abs starting to show, yes. But you still seem a bit skinny…

But well done on the diet!

Any before Pics?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

But well done on the diet![/quote]

yeah a couple of dudes on here said don’t cut any further than what i started the V-Diet at. it was more just to see if i could do it. i can. lesson learned. i was obviously too skinny to do the V-Diet. i sound retarded right now. but i feel a huge sense of accomplishment for being able to complete it. like Shugart said: what’s the worst that could happen? i found out i actually don’t have as much muscle as i thought. that’s a good thing to find out. now i can focus on building muscle. i will be posting before pics in a second. just gotta find them

[quote]cpcloud wrote:
Makavali wrote:

But well done on the diet!

yeah a couple of dudes on here said don’t cut any further than what i started the V-Diet at. it was more just to see if i could do it. i can. lesson learned. i was obviously too skinny to do the V-Diet. i sound retarded right now. but i feel a huge sense of accomplishment for being able to complete it. like Shugart said: what’s the worst that could happen? i found out i actually don’t have as much muscle as i thought. that’s a good thing to find out. now i can focus on building muscle. i will be posting before pics in a second. just gotta find them[/quote]

Exact same thing happened to me. I realized I had no serious muscle mass when i finished the diet. I finished the transition and am doing a clean bulk now. The good thing, though, is the fact that the V-Diet gives you enough discipline to tackle pretty much any diet thrown at you.

so you look a little skinny. Let me tell you, 90 percent of chicks will prefer your current body to that of a more muscular one. That’s a fact man!

Let’s see those before pics.

[quote]Universl wrote:
so you look a little skinny. Let me tell you, 90 percent of chicks will prefer your current body to that of a more muscular one. That’s a fact man!

Let’s see those before pics.[/quote]

yeah, but women will want a guy with a little more meat on the bones.

His look is fine by chicks’ standards, but they sure as hell ain’t gonna complain if he put on another 20-30 lbs of muscle

Chicks didn’t mind my body when I was mid 160 lbs, but let’s just say I get a lot more attention now that I’m over 20 lbs heavier

Chicks don’t even remember what they preferred 48 hours ago. Don’t ever correlate your progress with girls’ preferences.

You’ll gain 30 pounds of LBM and they’ll still squeal when they feel your muscles. As long as you stand out and are way better than the norm of what they come across, they won’t know the diff between 10% and 15% BF, etc.

Just keep liftin, man.