Biotest

V-Diet Questions

On the V-Diet is the shakes double or single scoops any how many a day and i want to end up at 200lb after diet so what do i need to weight before i do the V-Diet?

And when on a bulking stage how much protein per pound of body weight do u like and how to supplement with powder?

one more what can i eat to put on size and weight?

THANKS

[quote]BEY wrote:
On the V-Diet is the shakes double or single scoops any how many a day and i want to end up at 200lb after diet so what do i need to weight before i do the V-Diet?

And when on a bulking stage how much protein per pound of body weight do u like and how to supplement with powder?

THANKS[/quote]

You haven’t read the stickies, have you?

I don’t think the v-diet is for you. Sorry.

[quote]curax wrote:
BEY wrote:

THANKS

You haven’t read the stickies, have you?

I don’t think the v-diet is for you. Sorry.[/quote]

What r the stickies

Read the documents that are at the top of the forum list, these are the ones that were written by Chris Shugart and give you all the info about the V-diet.

Then get yourself over to the Beginners forum and read everything that is at the top of that forum list.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.