Biotest

V-Diet Questions

Hey Chris! This is the second time I’ll be doing the diet (did it a couple of years ago and had very good results). I just have a couple of questions this time around:

• Is Coconut Oil a suitable substitute for the nut butters? I ask because because I seems to have developed a mild allergy to some nuts and now they make my back break out.

• Training-wise, is there anything you would change about or add to the program, given the new trends in conditioning (shorter, higher intensity sessions)? Maybe substituting some KB Swings for NEPA walks every now and then to lose some extra fat or something along those lines?

• Lastly, I would like to skip HOT-ROX this time around, so I ordered Carbolin 19-19. Would you recommend stacking it with Se7en or is Carbolin 19-10 enough?

Thanks in advance!

1. I have not tried that, but I’m a big fan of coconut oil, so I’d give that a thumbs up.

2. I tend to give repeat V-Dieters more leeway with their training. You’ve gone through it once so you can probably tell if if you can handle more training. I think a short conditioning session in leu of the NEPA would be fine. Not long distance running, but things like KB swings, battle ropes, loaded carries, etc. Under 20 minute sessions.

3. Both are good supplements and good things to add in if not using HOT-ROX. If budget is an issue, I’d say that either/or is a good choice. Both can be stacked if you’d like as they work via different mechanisms of action.