Biotest

V-Diet Questions

Chris,

Just ordered the supplements to start the V-Diet by early May. I had a few quick questions.

First, two of my younger brothers have extreme peanut and tree nut allergies (if they even come close to the stuff their throats start to close up and the face swells) so having natural nut butter in my house to take with my last shake of the day isnt an option. Just wondering if I could substitute it with Sunflower Butter or Soy Butter? Or could I take the nut butter with a different shake (I could leave the nut butter at work and take it then say mid-afternoon)?

Second, I was wondering if you could clarify what is ok to drink on the diet. (I’m not an idiot I get the no soda, beer, sugary drinks, etc etc). I saw you said Iced Tea or Green tea was ok but is it something we hav to brew ourselves to insure its not loaded with sugar or are the certain brands that are acceptible?

Thanks!
-Brian

[quote]BMatty61189 wrote:
Chris,

Just ordered the supplements to start the V-Diet by early May. I had a few quick questions.

First, two of my younger brothers have extreme peanut and tree nut allergies (if they even come close to the stuff their throats start to close up and the face swells) so having natural nut butter in my house to take with my last shake of the day isnt an option. Just wondering if I could substitute it with Sunflower Butter or Soy Butter? Or could I take the nut butter with a different shake (I could leave the nut butter at work and take it then say mid-afternoon)?

Second, I was wondering if you could clarify what is ok to drink on the diet. (I’m not an idiot I get the no soda, beer, sugary drinks, etc etc). I saw you said Iced Tea or Green tea was ok but is it something we hav to brew ourselves to insure its not loaded with sugar or are the certain brands that are acceptible?

Thanks!
-Brian[/quote]

Just have the nut butter with a different shake or place it with FA3. See store section.

The key to choosing drinks is simply this: “nothing that contains calories.” Best to make the tea yourself. And I’d suggest going easy on the diet drinks too since that adds extra caffeine and they seem to cause sweet cravings in some people.