Biotest

V-Diet/Pulse Fast Combo?

Chris,

I remember you talking about how you were doing some testing, shortening the length of the Velocity Diet time, by adding in a couple days a week of pulse fast.

I am thinking about doing that soon, and was wondering where I can get info and input on it.

Thanks!

Matt

Ideally you’d do a V-Diet once, then a pulse fast a few times after then you can blend, but you can always try a pulse fast once a week and do 3 weeks

The basic idea would be a two-week V-Diet, but every Monday and Thursday you’d do the Pulse Fast protocol.

Or a three week V-Diet with every Monday being a Pulse Fast.

Chris, I’m going to give this a try. I’ve done 4 very successful V diets so I’m not super keen on changing what’s working but I also want to try something new in January. My questions:

1. If I do a two week V Diet, workout wise should I start at week one and two (that is what I’m leaning towards).
  2. Pulse Fast protocol for Thursday is a non-workout day. Do I do the Pulse as prescribed or should I change it to a Mon/Fri timetable to get the workout in?
  3. Tues/Thurs workout plan is NEPA. Leave it as planned?

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
The basic idea would be a two-week V-Diet, but every Monday and Thursday you’d do the Pulse Fast protocol.

Or a three week V-Diet with every Monday being a Pulse Fast. [/quote]

That’s fine.

I actually prefer to have an off-day or NEPA-only day on Pulse Fast days. Feel free to switch things up.

Ok, Three more questions:

1. Pulse Fast on off day. Do you spread the PM pulses out evenly the same way as the morning pulse?
  2. The other supplements from V-Diet. Luciene, Flameout, superfood. Omit on the pulse day?
  3. No surge on workout Pulse Fast correct?

That’s fine.

I actually prefer to have an off-day or NEPA-only day on Pulse Fast days. Feel free to switch things up. [/quote]

1. Spread all pulses evenly.

2. You won’t need leucine. MAG-10 contains a whopping amount of it, and on Pulse Fast day you’re taking in a lot of MAG-10. The rest are fine.

3. Correct.

Just so I don’t screw up my order, one MAG-10 Pulse Fast package from Biotest will give me 3 days worth of MAG-10, 8 days of Power Drive and 12 days of GPC correct? How important is the ANACONDA to this day within a V-Diet?

1. Spread all pulses evenly.

2. You won’t need leucine. MAG-10 contains a whopping amount of it, and on Pulse Fast day you’re taking in a lot of MAG-10. The rest are fine.

3. Correct. [/quote]

Yes, I believe it’s 3 full days of Pulse Fasting, plus plenty of GPC and Power Drive left over. All you have to do is add more MAG-10 for several more fasting days.

If you’re not training on Pulse Fast day, you don’t need the Anaconda. If you are training, you could just sip a scoop of Surge Recovery during lifting that you already have on hand for the V-Diet.

Chris, why is there two servings of GPC in the Pulse Fast? Should I just take the one serving before my workout or is the other one also necessary? As well, what about the serving on the non-workout day? I’m starting tomorrow and this is one question that I still have.

The extra GPC was added for it’s mental enhancement effects. Basically, it’ll make you feel better on a fast. However, if you’re okay with this type of semi-fast, you can save it for pre-workout only or only use it once per day.