Biotest

V-Diet Package for Men?

Ok, so maybe I’m a bit slow in the head this AM, but I just noticed that there is a V-Diet package for women linked at the end of the “V-Diet for women” article. I don’t see any such package for men. Far as I can tell the only difference would be the Se7en supplement. Is there a package for men as well, and if so would someone provide a link. Then feel free to bitch-slap me for posting this early on a Sunday…

Don’t think there is. Would be nice if there was a slight discount for the whole V-Diet pack, however I have now lost 44 lbs after 1.5 V-Diet tries so the high cost of getting it sent to Scotland from the US and then to Canada from the US has been worth it.

Just wondered why you’re getting all the stuff from the US? There are loads of compaines in UK that stock all the supplements.

There is not currently a V-Diet package for men, but this has been discussed with Biotest. Maybe in the future when the book is complete.

(Book is now in progress after a delay. I have an editorial director kicking my ass along now, so that’s good.)

As a little side note whilst doing my weights in my V-Dietalike (UK supps), it occurred to me having a bath in the evening afterwards seems like such a good idea.

Warm water will get some good circulation going in the veins, relax the muscles and also has the benifit of making you drozy so that you can get a good nights sleep, incass you haven’t been due to HOT-ROX (mildy dissapointed I didn’t ge the jitters)

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
There is not currently a V-Diet package for men, but this has been discussed with Biotest. Maybe in the future when the book is complete.

(Book is now in progress after a delay. I have an editorial director kicking my ass along now, so that’s good.)[/quote]

Any idea on when the book will be out?

[quote]sarguy wrote:
Chris Shugart wrote:

(Book is now in progress after a delay. I have an editorial director kicking my ass along now, so that’s good.)

Any idea on when the book will be out?[/quote]

Ditto to this.

I know, I know, it’ll be out when it’s ready etc etc but you must have an idea as to whether it’s days, weeks, months, or years?

I’m going to be doing the diet, and would rather wait a little while and get the book, than go for it now, and find that the book comes out next week or whatever.

Why would you wait for the book when all the information is posted at the top of this forum?

[quote]nater77 wrote:
Why would you wait for the book when all the information is posted at the top of this forum?[/quote]

Why write a book if the all the information is posted at the top of this forum?

There’ll be more to it than that.

[quote]WelshBoy wrote:
nater77 wrote:
Why would you wait for the book when all the information is posted at the top of this forum?

There’ll be more to it than that.[/quote]

To reach out to more than T-Nation members. If he’s still working with an editorial director, it’s going to be a while before a publisher gets it to print and stores begin selling it.

My point: why wait when you can start right away? The V-Diet is the V-Diet…not much too it. That’s the beauty of it.

[quote]nater77 wrote:
WelshBoy wrote:
nater77 wrote:

There’ll be more to it than that.

To reach out to more than T-Nation members. If he’s still working with an editorial director, it’s going to be a while before a publisher gets it to print and stores begin selling it.

My point: why wait when you can start right away? The V-Diet is the V-Diet…not much too it. That’s the beauty of it.[/quote]

You know what? You’re right.

I’ll crack on with it.