Biotest

V-Diet or MAG-10 Pulse?

I am trying to decide if I should do a pulse fast or another V-Diet. I’ve done two V-Diets so far, but reading about the pulse fast has be curious. I probably have about 10 pounds or so of fat I need to drop, so I’m not sure if i’m too out of shape to get the best results from the pulse. Would I be better off doing a V-Diet then the Pulse after? Or in interest of time and cost, could I do the pulse by itself?

How about both?

Say, a two to three-week V-Diet with this modification:

Two Pulse Fast days per week: Monday/Thursday for example.

The above protocol gave me my fasted fat loss ever. I did it for two weeks (4 fast days). Since I was already pretty lean, I wasn’t expecting dramatic results, but the results were astounding. I was working with Christian Thibaudeau at the time and he noticed what was going on immediately.

That said, either/or would be fine too. While the Pulse Fast is more about reprogramming your body over several fasts, there are some motivating short term results: usually a pound or two of fat loss and some size off the waist in the first 36 hours. So, it’s up to you.

Thanks! I think I’ll try the Pulse. It sounds pretty cool.

[quote]selchie21 wrote:
Thanks! I think I’ll try the Pulse. It sounds pretty cool. [/quote]

Keep us posted!

I have a question on doing a 2-week V-Diet with 2 Pulse Fasts per week.

There is a formula for determining how much of each supplement you need to buy for the regular V-Diet, but is there a quick way to figure that out for only 2 weeks?

Also, I’m assuming you still do the transition phase.

EDIT: Is ‘halving’ the package accurate?

[quote]howie424 wrote:
I have a question on doing a 2-week V-Diet with 2 Pulse Fasts per week.

There is a formula for determining how much of each supplement you need to buy for the regular V-Diet, but is there a quick way to figure that out for only 2 weeks?

Also, I’m assuming you still do the transition phase.

EDIT: Is ‘halving’ the package accurate?[/quote]

Halving the V-Diet package would be darn close. And I believe the Biotest store will allow you to do that. You’d type in your weight as normal then edit your cart before checking out. Then you need to add what you need for the Pulse days.

The Transition phase would help too. It’s easy really: a few shakes plus a solid healthy meal at night. Note that the Biotest calculator gives you what you need for a 4 week V-Diet but not the Transition.

So I guess if you think about it, the numbers that the Biotest calculator gives you is good for a 2 week diet + a 2 week transition (and then some).

EDIT: decided to half it, ordered leucine, Superfood, and 6 MD low carbs. Had the rest of the stuff. Will probly order for the transition when the time comes.

I’ve been doing the V-Diet with 2 pulse fasts for the past week, and the results have been insane. I went from bloated/blurry to rumble strip abs again. 15 pounds gone. That’s in six days.

[quote]Weevo wrote:
I’ve been doing the V-Diet with 2 pulse fasts for the past week, and the results have been insane. I went from bloated/blurry to rumble strip abs again. 15 pounds gone. That’s in six days.[/quote]

Wow. Nice.

I feel like there’s no way my results were typical…are they? I still ran my ass off and went to Muay Thai on my conditioning and pulse fast days. Not sure if that’s recommended or not but it seems to work. Strength continued to go up.

Lifted twice for my strength days as well. Lower body A.M. upper body P.M. with half a serving of Workout Fuel and some BCAAs each time.

epic

[quote]Weevo wrote:
I feel like there’s no way my results were typical…are they? .[/quote]

I don’t think many have tried the V-Diet mixed with the Pulse Fast yet. But I know when I did it I ripped up faster than I ever have in my life. I was away from home for a little less than two weeks and my wife was shocked when I stepped off the plane.

I’d say your results are on the high end of “results may vary” but this is a very rapid method of body fat removal, maybe the fastest I’ve come up yet!

I bet you and Biotest could come up with a pre-beach 2-week V-Diet/Pulse fast package for the spring. You would sell the shit out of it.

[quote]sadleraj wrote:
I bet you and Biotest could come up with a pre-beach 2-week V-Diet/Pulse fast package for the spring. You would sell the shit out of it.[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about that. Pair with a program custom-made for it by someone like Thibaudeau and it could be even more effective.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]sadleraj wrote:
I bet you and Biotest could come up with a pre-beach 2-week V-Diet/Pulse fast package for the spring. You would sell the shit out of it.[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about that. Pair with a program custom-made for it by someone like Thibaudeau and it could be even more effective.

[/quote]

I’d be all over that! Even figure out a good anaconda does to gain/maintain muscle. If you need a lab wabbit… :wink:

Awesome results Weevo! I ve been thinking about doing a three week V-Diet/pulse fast, with Anaconda and the new Metabolic Drive (only 1 serving the day after pulsing, as Chris suggested).

What I was wondering was what would be the best workout structure: what days do I workout? I know on Monday and Thursday since Ill be using Anaconda, so I want to work out when I pulse, but what other day?

can I through in some sprinting days in there?

I basically want to lose as much fat as possible.

[quote]dfrias84 wrote:
Awesome results Weevo! I ve been thinking about doing a three week V-Diet/pulse fast, with Anaconda and the new Metabolic Drive (only 1 serving the day after pulsing, as Chris suggested).

What I was wondering was what would be the best workout structure: what days do I workout? I know on Monday and Thursday since Ill be using Anaconda, so I want to work out when I pulse, but what other day?

I basically want to lose as much fat as possible.[/quote]

Sprinting may be a little much, BUT when I did my two-week V-Pulse (had to call it something for now!) I actually pushed a Prowler and was fine.

I’ve timed off days to be Pulse Days and I’ve lifted hard on Pulse Days. Both have worked fine. It’s all an experiment right now, and I’d like to pick Thibaudeau’s brain about it the next time we hang out.

Thing to remember is that we can always adjust. Better to over-shoot and do “too much” then back off than not do as much as you’re capable of doing.

I always make my pulse days either an off day or a conditioning day. I’ve not tried lifting yet, though I’d imagine it would work just fine.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]dfrias84 wrote:

I basically want to lose as much fat as possible.[/quote]

Sprinting may be a little much, BUT when I did my two-week V-Pulse (had to call it something for now!) I actually pushed a Prowler and was fine.

I’ve timed off days to be Pulse Days and I’ve lifted hard on Pulse Days. Both have worked fine. It’s all an experiment right now, and I’d like to pick Thibaudeau’s brain about it the next time we hang out.

Thing to remember is that we can always adjust. Better to over-shoot and do “too much” then back off than not do as much as you’re capable of doing.

[/quote]

Got it, thanks Chris. Can’t wait to see what you and Thibaudeau come up with in terms of a “V-pulse” system.

I plan on just doing Pulses on Mondays and Thursdays. That way I can lift on the Monday pulse, and do the second pulse after my Wednesday HSM and before the Friday lifting day. I guess I’ll see what happens.