Biotest

V-Diet - Number 2's

Im on the V-Diet for 4 days now and I havent been to the toilet to do a cr@p. Is this normal when you are on the V-Diet.
Im just wondering if the bowel movement change during the V-Diet. ie stops, or once a week since its only a liquid diet.

My intake of fibre is around 25-30mg per day.

[quote]dave_k88 wrote:
Im on the V-Diet for 4 days now and I havent been to the toilet to do a cr@p. Is this normal when you are on the V-Diet.
Im just wondering if the bowel movement change during the V-Diet. ie stops, or once a week since its only a liquid diet.

My intake of fibre is around 25-30mg per day.[/quote]

First, make sure you’re doing the diet as directed, correct supplements and all. It seems that most folks who run into trouble later admit they’ve changed up the plan quite a bit. You’re in Australia, which makes me wonder if you were able to source the correct supplements.

Second, remember that bowel movements decrease in frequency as calories decrease. No more poopin’ like a fat guy. And the V-Diet shakes and other supplements get “used up” so to speak, very little waste. You are thoroughly nourished but not excessively fed.

If all else fails, drink more water.