Biotest

V-Diet Novice

So I am preparing to embark on my first true V-Diet. I tried it out a couple months ago but at the time was unwilling to fork up the money since I recently moved. So I purchased cheaper alternatives. I had some decent results(280-264, lots of inches lost) but being in a Biking/Car accident midway through the diet, I do believe that I did not achieve the results that I could have.

I have been able to maintain my final results but with my 25th birthday approaching, I want to hit a monumental number, which for me would be 250(for now at least)

Start Date: 8/17/12
I plan to take pics and post my numbers next Friday.

First rule: Scale weight is irrelevant. Take the tape measurements.

Not seeing any questions in your post. Did you have any?

[quote]tlm020 wrote:
So I am preparing to embark on my first true V-Diet. I tried it out a couple months ago but at the time was unwilling to fork up the money since I recently moved. So I purchased cheaper alternatives. I had some decent results(280-264, lots of inches lost) but being in a Biking/Car accident midway through the diet, I do believe that I did not achieve the results that I could have.

I have been able to maintain my final results but with my 25th birthday approaching, I want to hit a monumental number, which for me would be 250(for now at least)

Start Date: 8/17/12
I plan to take pics and post my numbers next Friday.

[/quote]

You can’t do the V-diet without the supplements recommended by Biotest. Period. You may see some results otherwise but not nearly as good or high quality as with what you get from TNATION. yes it’s expensive, but it’s worth it in the end.

Chris:

Yes I understand scale weight is irrelevant. Will get all my measurements next Friday when i begin the diet. I posted to this forum by mistake and will be restarting a thread in the Diet Log forum. No questions right now.

Briansays:

This is exactly why i said this is my first true V-Diet.