One of the items to check off my list is getting this forum started. I am going to do some pre VDiet prep to work through various issues. I know there will be. So…
Here it goes…
T-minus 4 Days, 17 hours, 56 minutes until I start.
Purchased Velocity Diet components:
Multi-vitamins, ZMA, D, couple of other men support supplements.
I will be taking HOT-ROX and Alpha Male during the time. I have some already in stock. Need to confirm if there will be enough for the entire Alpha Male cycle.
Creatine will be used.
Here is my checklist prior to starting.
- Start blog about the process in the VDiet site.
- Create Calendar
- Plan out diet on calendar sheet.
- Pack vitamin packs for morning noon and night along with any packs to take during day; label packs for each day.
- Start creatine supplementation to get used to water intake.
- Pre cycle phase in of morning walks and lifting schedule required to execute cycle to overcome any scheduling hurdles or unknown preparation needs.
- Purchase mixers or storage bottles.
- Bloodwork being done prior to cycle.
- Pictures, weigh in, and measurements on day 1.
- Research some HSM recipes and plan those.
WATER, WATER, WATER…
About 8 years back I did the original V-Diet…and I mean O R I G I N A L…so there is experience with problems that may be encountered. The list above will help lay the framework for success.