Biotest

V-Diet Mental Lapses

I’ve gone through 15 pages of your previous V-Diet posits looking for the answer,

you’ve probably answered this before, but please tell me:

If I forget to take a Flameout, do I take an extra one later, or just forget it?

Also, thie is providing ESA’s obviously, but the packaging talks about inflammation control.

Is inflammation control an important aspect for the V-Diet?

Thanks for coming up with this diet. This may finally be the answer to breaking my Pepsi addiction.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

1. You can actually take all the Flameout at once if you want. I do. It’s up to you.

2. Inflammation control is important for anyone who wants to remain free of disease. The Flameout product page gets into this in detail: https://www.t-nation.com/productInfo.do?id=910074

Thanks.

How do you not scream STFU at the people who bitch about not liking the taste of one of the products?

Is this the 5-star all-inclusive resort diet or are you trying to get healthy/leaner/better?

[quote]reactiontm wrote:
Thanks.

How do you not scream STFU at the people who bitch about not liking the taste of one of the products?

Is this the 5-star all-inclusive resort diet or are you trying to get healthy/leaner/better?

[/quote]

I hear every time someone complains about the taste Chris punches a wall instead of yelling at us.