Biotest

V-Diet Log, This Time with Less Failure

Short back story, did this diet twice about 3 years ago when I was 40% BF and a general blob-shpaed human with great success. Since then I’ve gained lots of strength, got close to being “ripped” a few times but never really followed through. Those few times I was close I started the diet but always quit 4-5 days in because I was “happy” comparably to where I was before. This time I’m back and pissed off again and woke up today with sheer determination had a good 10 days worth of the supps still left over and decided to give it a go. Placing the order for the rest tomorrow.

Height 5’11"
Weight 183.6
Neck 16"
Shoulders 50"
Chest - Upper 43"
Chest - Lower 42"
Waist - at Navel 36.25"
Waist - at largest 36.5"
Hips - at largest 38"
Upper Arm - L 14"
Upper Arm - R 14"
Upper Leg - L 24"
Upper Leg - R 24"
Lower Leg - L 15.5"
Lower Leg - R 15.5"
Ankle - L 9.75"
Ankle - R 9.75"

Started out today with a Shake, Leucine, 2 HOT-ROX, and a Flameout. I’m really sore from yesterdays leg day so I’m gonna start training program tomorrow. I’ve also got pics I took earlier in the week at my apt but I’m visiting home until Thursday and will get those up then (I’ve started tanning so should be some dramatic week 1 to week 2 pictures)

I’ll try to help people along in the forums as I have done the diet to success twice but fell off the focus wagon somewhere along the way. I feel like I have the muscle now to make this a fairly significant transformation. Maybe I’ll get stuck up on the main page somewhere =]

Any and all comments are appreciated, the more people I know that are following, the more accountable I’ll hold myself.

Here are a couple of pics at the leanest I’ve ever been

Notice still the love handles =[

And last one. I’m 10 lbs heavier than I was at that point (a little muscle, mostly fat) and looking to get to that point and blow right by.

I’ll load up the other pictures on Thursday. They are much more depressing than these.

Day 1 down, other than a substitute of an equivalent calories worth of almonds for natty pb (was out of the the entire day), went without a hitch. 27 to go.

Workout went well today.

Front Squats - 205
Lat Pulldown (underhand) - 255
DB Bench - 100
Ab Wheel Rollouts- Rolled out.

Shakes and everything else going well today, excited for the measurements on monday.

[quote]Higgins wrote:
And last one. I’m 10 lbs heavier than I was at that point (a little muscle, mostly fat) and looking to get to that point and blow right by.

I’ll load up the other pictures on Thursday. They are much more depressing than these.[/quote]

Dude, your pics are fine. I am still embarrassed to post mine and I think I’ll post all four week at once when I am done…

Keep kicking this diet’s ass!

Day 3 went off without a hitch, couldn’t help but weigh myself and was down to 177.6, so six lbs of water weight/stomach content and hopefully some fat in 3 days. Not too shabby, heading to workout here in a little bit.

Here’s the starting photos. kinda depressing.

side (I didn’t realize i’d be using these. week 2 pics will be taken better)

And the love handles.

Past few days have been good, next workout tomorrow

other workout was

Reverse Lunges - 50s DB
Bent Over Row - 125s DB
Push Press - 125
Barbell Curl - 90
Reverse Crunches - Crunched.

Should put up a 10 pound week I’m hoping (I’ve been cheating and peeking too.)

Sounds like you’re doing great. Keep up the good work.

Down 10.2 lbs! broke the barrier.

Height 5’11"
Weight 183.6
Neck 16"
Shoulders 50" - 49"
Chest - Upper 43" - 42"
Chest - Lower 42" - 41.5"
Waist - at Navel 36.25" - 35.5"
Waist - at largest 36.5" - 36"
Hips - at largest 38" -
Upper Arm - L 14" - 13.75"
Upper Arm - R 14" - 13.75"
Upper Leg - L 24" - 23.5"
Upper Leg - R 24" - 23.5"
Lower Leg - L 15.5" -
Lower Leg - R 15.5" -
Ankle - L 9.75" same
Ankle - R 9.75" same (don’t think I’m gonna lose any inches here but we’ll keep measuring)

Another measurement I always take is the top of my rib case area (Smallest part between my chest/waist) because thats where weight comes off first historically and I dropped a whopping 1.5 inches off there. Hopefully now that part is fairly tight that the rest of the stomach will come around.

Gonna go have a salad, its my birthday today. So many people want to go celebrate and do stuff tonight but no drinking, only working out, salad, and walking!

Happy birthday! If you’re going to have a salad, have it with your friends that want to celebrate with you – birthdays are rare enough that they should be celebrated. But stay strong otherwise.

Excellent work so far.

Happy Birthday man…mine was last friday so I paired it with my HSM…no cake…put candles in the steak…quite a sight to see 39 candles in an 11 oz filet. Have a good one no matter what.

Pics, As always, my love handles actually get more pronounced as I lose weight as they are the last place to come from.

Side

And the sad one, If I have to v-diet again after this one I will to get rid of these damned things, I’ve had them all my life.

hey, at least its not a full size spare like mine…hehe.