Biotest

V-Diet Lite?

Hi all. So I have completed the V-Diet as rx’d twice, and my wife would now like to try it but she is apprehensive to try the V-Diet as preacribed. She wants to try the Lite version (1 shake in the morning 1 at night and 3 low carb solids). However does the Lite version work well for fat loss? I would assume not as well as the full V-Diet, but that would be a setup for failure at this point, maybe not her next round though). Thanks so very much.

[quote]gnesr wrote:
Hi all. So I have completed the V-Diet as rx’d twice, and my wife would now like to try it but she is apprehensive to try the V-Diet as preacribed. She wants to try the Lite version (1 shake in the morning 1 at night and 3 low carb solids). However does the Lite version work well for fat loss? I would assume not as well as the full V-Diet, but that would be a setup for failure at this point, maybe not her next round though). Thanks so very much.[/quote]

It works but of course there’s more room to mess up (choosing the right HSMs etc.) Also, I don’t think the long-term habit/taste changes are as good with the multiple HSMs per day version. At that point, it’s not really the V-Diet anymore; it’s just the “have a couple shakes instead of other stuff” diet.

But it could help ease her into a full diet. Maybe a week of Lite, then start the full new plan, which still has 1 HSM per day?

Thanks very much Chris. I will show her your response tonight. All the best much appreciated.