Biotest

V-Diet Lite and Surge

So do you drink Surge on workout days while on the V-Diet lite?

I haven’t gone without Surge post-lifting for several years now. So, yep, Surge is always on the menu.

I have a question, I’m a newbie on here, this is my first post.

I’ve been reading a lot about the V-Diet and am intrigued. I am 170 pounds but would like to lose maybe 15 pounds and inches everywhere, I’m very soft in the middle.

Would it be beneficial to go on the V-Diet for maybe a month or so? I worked out all the numbers and everything and it seems very doable. I would like to tighten and tone, I usually run every day but it’s just not cutting the inches.

Thanks in advance.

[quote]NickD wrote:
I have a question, I’m a newbie on here, this is my first post.

I’ve been reading a lot about the V-Diet and am intrigued. I am 170 pounds but would like to lose maybe 15 pounds and inches everywhere, I’m very soft in the middle.

Would it be beneficial to go on the V-Diet for maybe a month or so? I worked out all the numbers and everything and it seems very doable. I would like to tighten and tone, I usually run every day but it’s just not cutting the inches.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Nick, given your level of experience, you’d make a lot of progress just eating well and lifting weights. Lots of programs in our archives to choose from. You probably don’t need the V-Diet right now.

That said, the standard V-Diet IS a month long (plus two weeks Transition.)

I do eat healthy and like I said, run 4-5 times a week. I usually end up doing core exercises, push ups and sits ups several nights a week too.

That said, nothing seems to be helping to help me slim down. My top weight was 195 when I was 17. That was my top playing weight, I used to play ice hockey, so I’m very bottom-heavy. I have big thighs and a big butt. When I stopped playing I lost weight rapidly and went from 195-155 pounds in about 4 months.

I have been eating well and exercising for nearly three months now and there really hasn’t been much progress made. As you can imagine, I’m getting a bit frustrated. I just want the soft middle to go away and have the ability to buy pants that fit. I’m only 5’7" so technically 170 is overweight for me.

Anything you would recommend?

1. Lift weights.

2 . Your diet probably sucks worse than you think it does. Start reading nutrition articles here at T-Nation. Hate to be harsh, but if you think running and a few push-ups is going to give you a good body then I’d hate to hear your ideas about proper nutrition.

1. Give it more than 3 months.

Now, more reading, less posting. Learn, absorb, apply.

Alright take it easy, I’m not trying to be Jay Cutler I’m just trying to slim down and tighten up a little. Thanks anyway.

And you got the answers to specifically do THAT. Good luck man.