Biotest

V-Diet is Pretttty Damn Awesome

No question here… just a statement. I love this thing!

On day 6 and lovin life! I ate 4000-5000 cals daily for 6 months to get weight up, so this is like an eating vacation. I was worried that going straight from high cal (low carb, high prot/fat) to this would leave me hungry all the time. Turns out, the shakes keep me quite full. Also have a feeling the low carb lifestyle for over a year means very little adjustment in that department, so I have felt fine since day 1.

Actually, one small question, most PBs seem to call for 2 TBSPs for 210 cals. I am using a measuring spoon and two sure seems like alot of PB for 210. Spoon says 1 TBSP (14.79ML). Am I off here? I just do not want to overconsume PB while thinking I am being spot on using a measuring spoon for that and the flax.

I like this diet. Go big or go home.

Oh, and great article today Chris, I love almonds!

-Jimmy

[quote]JimDoerflinger wrote:
No question here… just a statement. I love this thing!

On day 6 and lovin life! I ate 4000-5000 cals daily for 6 months to get weight up, so this is like an eating vacation. I was worried that going straight from high cal (low carb, high prot/fat) to this would leave me hungry all the time. Turns out, the shakes keep me quite full. Also have a feeling the low carb lifestyle for over a year means very little adjustment in that department, so I have felt fine since day 1.

Actually, one small question, most PBs seem to call for 2 TBSPs for 210 cals. I am using a measuring spoon and two sure seems like alot of PB for 210. Spoon says 1 TBSP (14.79ML). Am I off here? I just do not want to overconsume PB while thinking I am being spot on using a measuring spoon for that and the flax.

I like this diet. Go big or go home.

Oh, and great article today Chris, I love almonds!

-Jimmy[/quote]

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

Yes, 2 tablespoons is the typical measurement/serving. And I always recommend using a real measuring spoon instead of a spoon from the utensil drawer.

To be PERFECT, weigh your PB on a kitchen scale, but that’s probably not necessary.