Biotest

V-Diet in the UK?

Has anyone from the UK tried the V-Diet yet? I am going to start it in June.

All the Biotest products are very expensive over here and 28 days would cost over £600/$1200. I am having to use a different company for the protein shakes, but sticking with Surge and Flameout. I have sourced similar products for fibre and flax seed.

Does anyone know what the cost would be to import Biotest products to the UK i.e. Postage and Taxes?

You’re looking at roughly £30-£40 shipping, and then you are going to pay £33 for every £100 you order (So a £600 order would mean almost £200 in import duties).

Paying that for ~8 tubs of Metabolic Drive would you would consume over a period of 4-8months would be fine, but to consume those within a month you’d have to be insane for the import price.

Also, using different powders [b]WILL[/b] yield different results as most if not all other powders are inferior.

I will be mixing micellar casein to a whey isolate and concentrate mixture to match as best possible the Metabolic Drive formular (This is something I have been doing for years anyway).

Why is it costing you so much?

I thought the V-Diet consisted of;

protein shakes
HOT-ROX
omega 3
multi-vitamins
fibre

Why is it costing you £600?

Im looking to start this in a weeks time, using the above products – that is ok right?

Thanks,
D4NMAN.

[quote]D4NMAN wrote:
Why is it costing you so much?

I thought the V-Diet consisted of;

protein shakes
HOT-ROX
omega 3
multi-vitamins
fibre

Why is it costing you £600?

Im looking to start this in a weeks time, using the above products – that is ok right?

Thanks,
D4NMAN.[/quote]

Are you in the UK? What company are you purchasing from?

I’m using V-Diet protocols with myprotein products due to the cost of Biotest products. Its costing £170 + £28 for HOT-ROX from ebay for 4 weeks and some of the transition. Drop me a PM if you want more detail.s

[quote]pf wrote:
I’m using V-Diet protocols with myprotein products due to the cost of Biotest products. Its costing £170 + £28 for HOT-ROX from ebay for 4 weeks and some of the transition. Drop me a PM if you want more detail.s[/quote]

Sounds good, any chance you can send me a PM with some info?

Hi, probably a bit late but I’ve been doing V-Diet for the last month and order from elitesupplements.co.uk - they can take some time to deliver so make sure you get enough and reorder early (unlike me…)

I’m quite a sceptical person but I will say when I ran out of Metabolic Drive and had to switch to another brand until my new order turned up, I felt a lot weaker. I’m not a big fan of the taste of Metabolic Drive but it is filling and keeps me reasonably energetic.

Nutrisport 90+ Vanilla and Chocolate.

I followed pretty much the V-Diet lite. Consuming high protein meals and few good carbs greens and seeds and glutamine.

This protein shake was very good and tastes ok . I got good results dropped 25lb in a few months 6 inches off waist. I needed this brand because of a gluten allergy.(it is the only european brand with certificate of non steriod contamination).
They also make a pea protein for vegans which seems to work well but tast like shit.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.