Biotest

V-Diet in the Military?

This question is for CS. since im in the military i dont always have a choice on what type of cardio/workouts i get to do. on the days i have to run a couple miles or do pushups dips, ect. for my job how should i work my diet around that to make the V-Diet work for me?

i would assume no nepa walk for that day but sometimes it will be more physically demanding than is reccomended on the V-Diet any help you can give me i would appreciate it.

[quote]crackerplease wrote:
This question is for CS. since im in the military i dont always have a choice on what type of cardio/workouts i get to do. on the days i have to run a couple miles or do pushups dips, ect. for my job how should i work my diet around that to make the V-Diet work for me?

i would assume no nepa walk for that day but sometimes it will be more physically demanding than is reccomended on the V-Diet any help you can give me i would appreciate it.[/quote]

Here’s my answer to all these types of questions: The V-Diet works best when followed as it’s written. Every change that’s made affects other aspects of the process. The more changes that are made, the more you risk failing the diet or getting less-than-optimal results.

I want V-Dieters to succeed, so obviously I want them to follow the program in the same way successful V-Dieters have followed it. Hence, I don’t much like answering questions that deal with changes in the most successful version of the plan.

Ok, all that out of the way, I’d suggest waiting on the V-Diet until there’s a time when you can follow it to a T.

gee thanks???