Biotest

V-Diet in March

Have always been reluctant to post but that is what the instructions tell me to do so here goes…

I am going to start the V Diet tomorrow. I have received all the necessary supplements and am ready to go. I am looking to jump start my body transformation and I have read so many success stories on this diet that it makes me confident this is the way to go.

Kinda embarrassed of these numbers but here goes:

Height - 6’0
Weight - 245
Neck - 16 1/4
Shoulders - 51
Upper Chest - 46
Lower Chest - 42
Waist - 44
Hips - 41
Upper Arm ® - 15
Upper Arm (L) - 14 1/2
Upper Leg ® - 24 7/8
Upper Leg (L) - 24 3/4
Calf ® - 16
Calf (L) - 16
Ankle ® - 9 1/2
Ankle (L) - 9 1/4

I am looking forward to improving those numbers, especially that waist number.

This should be interesting…

Good luck! I’m on day 3 today. Stop in on my to encourage / kick ass as necessary!

As another March V-Dieter I start tomorrow Morning. I’ll do my measurements when my girl who is a friend comes by this evening. I have everything I need. Hopefully there will more than the 3 of us in this thread :slight_smile:

I’l get in on this thread too, im on day 8, so mostly march V-dieter.

My reason for doing this is to start an early fat loss phase ready for summer, as im hopefully gonna be a camp counsellor at a summer camp near boston.

My first weeks been great, and getting ready for the imfamous second week. Get through that people and your golden!

S, KD. Whats your reasoning for the V-Diet. tell us abit about yourselves.

Due to injury and lack of health insurance to get it fixed correctly I have been out of the gym for about a year getting fat. Looked like my kind of diet. Something to “Jump start” me getting back into shape. 5’10" currently 220.

Hey gents I’m on day 3 & will be dropping in here & keeping my own thread going for the boring details.

Good luck!

Good luck dude, I’m starting tomorrow myself. I’m all excited, I’m sure you’ll be able to persevere.

Awesome.

Good luck to all… but luck has nothing to do with it!

You folks be sure to toss any questions for me into the Ask Chris thread. I’m here to help you. Or kick you in the pants. Whatever is needed!

Thanks Chris … here are my initial measurements … I am kind of embarrassed to post them. BUT I think it is an important part of this program. It makes us truly see ourselves as we are and not as our mental image is. SO her are my starting measurements:
Height 5’10"
Weight 222
Neck 17
Body-fat according to my electronic scale: 30%!!!
Shoulders 52
Chest - Upper 46
Chest - Lower 43
Waist - at Navel 42 1/2
Waist - at largest 43
Hips - at largest 44 1/2
Upper Arm - L/R 13 1/2 Flexed:15
Upper Leg - L/R 24
Lower Leg - L/R 16
Ankle - L/R 9 1/2

I can’t wait for tomorrow to start making these measurements change.

Hey everyone. I’ll be dropping in here as well since I’m starting my V-Diet in a couple days. I think the March V-Dieters have the best timing since we’ll be in prime condition just in time for summer :slight_smile: Best wishes to everyone this month!

Im in as well… have a thread of my own going too.

Lets DO IT!

Excited to go… Im starting MOnday the 2nd.

Day 5 for me. See the real you in 42 days. Hang in there…

I’m also starting tomorrow, and I’ll be cheering all you guys on. Enjoy the pain, as they say…

I’m finishing day 3 with 100% adherence, so thought I’d jump in here too! I have my own thread started, so feel free to stop by!!! Flexrx

just got all my shakes ready for tomorrow… I work EMS and I never know when I am going to get a call, so I am going to be prepared. No excuses for me.

I took some pictures and it was humbling to see how bad my physique (or lack thereof) really is. I will post them once I can get them loaded on the computer.

In any case, I appreciate the encouragement, the feedback, and any and all advice.

It is time to get it on…

just got all my shakes ready for tomorrow… I work EMS and I never know when I am going to get a call, so I am going to be prepared. No excuses for me.

I took some pictures and it was humbling to see how bad my physique (or lack thereof) really is. I will post them once I can get them loaded on the computer.

In any case, I appreciate the encouragement, the feedback, and any and all advice.

It is time to get it on…

good luck man. be strong. visualize your goal.

Good plan on the shakes I do the same. You are going to do really well. I know what you mean about the pix. I hate looking at mine & was reluctant to post. But public comittment is a powerful motivator

I just tasted my first meal of the V-Diet, quite pleasant I must say, science has indeed come some way with the addition of flavourful powders. I could certainly get used to such nice tasting shakes for 28 days and beyond!!!

Good luck to you all - stay disciplined!

I’m preparing to do the diet myself, I’m in the UK and am short of cash so it won’t be this month but hopefully before the summer!