Biotest

V-Diet: How to Afford?

Hey everyone! I am new to T-Nation, but NOT to working out and dieting.
I’ve been looking for a change to finally finishing toning up after some weight loss, and I’ve decided I want to do Velocity. I think it’s just what I need…not only for the dropping fat benefits, but for ‘reshaping’ my taste buds as well.

My question is to the cheap/broke group out there…how did you afford all of the shakes and supplements!!!
Ive been reading about NOT using cheap versions because the formulas might not be right so I do not want to go that route, but $350-400 is steep to eat (not eat) for a month. HELP!

Save up?

Keep in mind you’re buying almost no solid foods for at least 28 days (except for the 4 healthy solid meals). Most people, if they really think about it, break even compared to their usual diets. Some claim to even save money when on the V-Diet.

Also, there are no $4 coffee drinks from Starbucks on the diet, no $12 lunches at restaurants, no alcohol, no buck-fifty here and there for soft drinks, etc. All things which really add up.

The question is, how much is fast fat loss and possibly a lifetime of new dietary control worth to you? It’s been invaluable to me, and I bet it’ll be worth it to you too.

no alcohol= :frowning:

While I can respect the fact that they are trying to sell product here, I feel that people’s health and well being is more important.

With that said, the V-Diet worked just fine for me (17 lbs after 4 weeks and still going) and I didn’t use any Biotest supplements. It’s not that I don’t think they make good products–it’s just that I don’t think artificial sweeteners are good for you. Their products all have sucralose in them and that is why I avoided them.

Don’t buy everything all at once. Get two tubs of protein and one of each of the supps and take off. Then as you save money not buying groceries, place an order for the stuff you need. Proper planning though.
DO NOT run out.

ALTHOUGH…It’s much better to buy it up front. You have spent the money and are pot committed, all in, so to speak. Less, much less chance of stopping if you make the big buy.

But if you can’t, and make sure it’s can’t, not won’t, then buy as you go. As opposed to not doing it at all. If you can’t…cause you are short on cash. If you won’t…cause you don’t think you can do the diet, then you probably won’t be able to.

It takes a full, total committment to this, physical, mental and yes, financial…got to give up sometimes to get what you need.

Hope you do it!!

I agree GMan…unless you’re 100% committed, it just won’t happen! If you leave that door of doubt open just a little tiny crack, it takes almost nothing to push it open all the way. Get focused, stay focused, and just do it! I had to look at the financial burden as a temporary harship for a lifetime of a better me!

[quote]Kristen518 wrote:
I agree GMan…unless you’re 100% committed, it just won’t happen! If you leave that door of doubt open just a little tiny crack, it takes almost nothing to push it open all the way. Get focused, stay focused, and just do it! I had to look at the financial burden as a temporary harship for a lifetime of a better me![/quote]

Indeed. I told myself that if I was gonna do it, there was no way it’d be less than 100%. And that’s how it’s been.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.