Biotest

V-Diet Good for Someone that's been Out Awhile?

Just curious as to what the level of experience or where one should be at in their physical state in order to think about doing the V-Diet? The reason I ask is I was out sometime from an injury and have since gained 50lbs and am having a hard time stick with my old diet plan the T dawg diet. I just resigned up for a gym membership and will be hitting it very slow as to not re injure myself or over due it. I was curious as to whether or not the V-Diet would be beneficial to hit at the same time as starting a workout routine?

Any tips or advice or testimonials?

[quote]se7enx wrote:
Just curious as to what the level of experience or where one should be at in their physical state in order to think about doing the V-Diet? The reason I ask is I was out sometime from an injury and have since gained 50lbs and am having a hard time stick with my old diet plan the T dawg diet. I just resigned up for a gym membership and will be hitting it very slow as to not re injure myself or over due it. I was curious as to whether or not the V-Diet would be beneficial to hit at the same time as starting a workout routine?

Any tips or advice or testimonials? [/quote]

In the beginning, I designed the V-Diet for those already in pretty good shape, but who needed to break a plateau and get in REALLY good shape. It was never really meant for the total newbie.

But since then, a huge variety of people have used it – either to fine-tune or kickstart a longer fat loss plan. I’ve seen everyone from Figure competitors and bodybuilders use it, to total newbies who hadn’t touched a weight or a protein supplement since high school.

But if you want, you could spend a couple of weeks in the gym getting back into the swing of things before tackling the V-Diet. Up to you. People have been successful doing that or just diving in head first.

Thanks Chris. Glad to see that these forums aren’t above having the “man” behind the curtain helping out with answers to questions. Very much appreciated, and I’ll definitely take your advice to heart as I want to hit the ground running and stay running.