Biotest

V-Diet for Short Women

I’ve checked out some of the posts on the Velocity Diet and I’m really impressed with what I’ve read/seen in photos. I put in my stats on the V-Diet 3.0 calculator and apparently I don’t meet the recommended weight requirements.

However, the calculator doesn’t take height into account. I weigh 113 lbs, but I’m 5’2! If this diet is truly not intended for someone my size, that’s fine, I’ll find something else. But I wondered if given my weight AND height, it might work well for me. Thoughts? Suggestions?

[quote]ElizabethFL wrote:
I’ve checked out some of the posts on the Velocity Diet and I’m really impressed with what I’ve read/seen in photos. I put in my stats on the V-Diet 3.0 calculator and apparently I don’t meet the recommended weight requirements.

However, the calculator doesn’t take height into account. I weigh 113 lbs, but I’m 5’2! If this diet is truly not intended for someone my size, that’s fine, I’ll find something else. But I wondered if given my weight AND height, it might work well for me. Thoughts? Suggestions?[/quote]

There are a few people who are what I call “statistical outliers.” These are usually very tall men and very petite women, and you’re right, the V-Diet calculator doesn’t work that well for them.

So I’d use this guide instead: don’t use the V-Diet unless you have at least 10 pounds to lose. If you look about like you do in your current avatar, I’m not sure you need the diet.

Now, you’d have to type “125” into the weight section to get your plan. Then I’d suggest dropping one scoop of either Metabolic Drive protein from the plan, or one scoop of Surge Recovery. Up to you. You can play around with it and see what works best for you.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]ElizabethFL wrote:

However, the calculator doesn’t take height into account. I weigh 113 lbs, but I’m 5’2! If this diet is truly not intended for someone my size, that’s fine, I’ll find something else. But I wondered if given my weight AND height, it might work well for me. Thoughts? Suggestions?[/quote]

So I’d use this guide instead: don’t use the V-Diet unless you have at least 10 pounds to lose. If you look about like you do in your current avatar, I’m not sure you need the diet.

[/quote]

Glad this was pointed out… I actually followed her from her pics in the forum member activity section (I mean, did you see the pics, who woulnd’t? ;)) and was shocked to see a V-Diet post