Biotest

V-Diet for My Next Comp

I Chris,

I’M planing of trying the V-Diet for my next competion in june 12 montreal. i was wondering if i can do it foe 6 week and use the get shredded diet from TC for the week of the competion?. thanks you.
Malombê

[quote]khady wrote:
I Chris,

I’M planing of trying the V-Diet for my next competion in june 12 montreal. i was wondering if i can do it foe 6 week and use the get shredded diet from TC for the week of the competion?. thanks you.
Malombê[/quote]

When Figure or bodybuilding competitors use the V-Diet, I recommend they use it early in their competition diet phases, then end with a traditional show diet. This is because the last week or two before a show is all about water manipulation, drying out, peaking etc. and there are plenty of plans for that out there. (Our “Shredded in 6 Days” article may help you with that. See archives)

So, use the V-Diet to get a quick jump-start on your show diet, then move to a more traditional pre-contest plan toward the end.

Keep us updated!

thanks chris ,
the competion is the 12 june and i’m planing on starting the v diet the 26 april and start the shredded 6 day the 8 june. is it going to be to soon or i should strat before??

khady.
and for sure i’ll keep u update…

hi Chris ok today was my first day of V-Diet. damm. it hard. i think i’m going crazy , i see meat everywhere. weel i’m just praying to go trough first week and eat my solid meal.

one thing is really bothering me is that i’m hungry 30 minute before next shake and i wonder why. i guess my body need to adapt. hope tomorrow will be better…

weel my stats was 12% bf and 66.9 kg

chest: 4 mm
triceps 12 mm
back: 9 mm
axilliaire: 8 mm
waist: 11 mmm
illiaque: 14 mmm
legs: 17 mm

there are some pictureof me today

side pose

back pose

other side

Go Malombê! 25 days till Ripped-City.

hello hello, this is the end of my first week result:

at the begenning my stats was 12% bf and 66.9 kg

chest: 4 mm
triceps 12 mm
axilliaire: 8 mm
illiaque: 14 mmm
legs: 17 mm

and now:

weight: 66kg bf: 11.11%

chest: 5 mm
triceps 12 mm
axilliaire: 7 mm
illiaque: 10 mmm
legs: 16 mm
so my legs, illiaque and axillliaire are going down, yes baby. i’ll drink more and more off those shake…

i’ll post you some picture tomorrow…

keep it up

hello those are the picture after my first week. by the way i had my first hsm yesterday, my god what a pleasure thanks you lord for let me have this food. it was a blessing.

134 turn

1/4 turn

1/4 turn

and that was week one let’s go week two…

hello everyone,
those are my stats today:

weight: 66.1kg bf: 10.3%

chest: 5 mm
triceps 11 mm
back: 8 mm
axilliaire: 7 mm
waist: 10 mmm
illiaque: 10 mmm
legs: 11 mm

so this time triceps start moving,my back, legs, abdomen are going down too, yes baby. ready for this third. it’s hard but i’m happy i did it…

week…single digit baby that’s what i want to see:-)

i’ll post you some picture tomorrow…

hello, those are the picture

1/4 turn

1/4 turn

1/4 turn

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.